SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 235 is a Feeder service operating from Toa Payoh Interchange and looping at Toa Payoh Link, passing through Lorong 5, 3 Toa Payoh, Braddell MRT and Caldecott MRT.
||Toa Payoh Bus Interchange ↺ Toa Payoh Link (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Lorong 5 Toa Payoh, Lorong 3 Toa Payoh, Toa Payoh Rise|
|Route Length||8.7 km|
|Travelling Time||40 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bishan–Toa Payoh Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Braddell Bus Park (BRBP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Toa Payoh
||0515hrs – 0030hrs (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 05 – 06 mins
0831-1659: 05 – 10 mins
1700-1900: 05 – 06 mins
After 1900: 06 – 12 mins
Feeder Service 235 serves residents and schools around Toa Payoh Lorongs 1, 3, 5 and 6 with connections to Toa Payoh Town Centre, while also connecting with Caldecott and Braddell MRT stations.
Duplication of feeder routes is common within the small Toa Payoh estate. Service 231 also shares part of 235’s catchment area around Braddell MRT, offering a faster route to Toa Payoh.
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
MRT Stations Served
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bishan – Toa Payoh Bus Package.
- 1983 (26 Dec): Introduced by SBS as Toa Payoh Int – Lor 3 Toa Payoh (Loop)
- 1998 (31 May): Amended to Toa Payoh Temp Int
- 1999: Calls at a new pair of bus stops outside and opposite Toa Payoh Swim Cplx along Lor 6 Toa Payoh
- 2001 (01 Nov): Operated by SBS Transit
- 2002 (19 May): Amended to Toa Payoh Integrated Transport Hub
- 2010 (31 Jan): Amended to ply Lor 6 Toa Payoh and Toa Payoh East, skipping Lor 4 Toa Payoh
- 2010 (18 Oct): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2012 (11 Mar): Extended to serve Toa Payoh Rise (Caldecott Stn) via Lor 3, Lor 2 & Lor 1 Toa Payoh. Two pairs of bus stops along Lor 1 Toa Payoh (Toa Payoh Police Ctr & Braddell Stn) were skipped.
- 2020: Loops at Toa Payoh Link with the renaming of part of Toa Payoh Rise