SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 265 is a Feeder service operating from Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot and looping at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, passing through Ang Mo Kio Avenue 9, 2, 3, 8, Ang Mo Kio MRT, Street 53, 52 and 54. Along with Feeder 268, it is one of only two residential feeder routes to start from a bus depot.
↺ Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 (Loop)
- No boarding and alighting at Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot.
- At Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange, Board Service 265 at:
Berth B2 towards Ang Mo Kio Street 52 / 53 / 54 / Avenue 10
Berth B5 towards Ang Mo Kio Street 11 / Avenue 2 / Avenue 9 / Bus Depot
|Route||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot ↺ Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Ang Mo Kio Ave 9, Ang Mo Kio Ave 2, Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, Ang Mo Kio Ave 8, Ang Mo Kio St 52|
|Route Length||16.6 km|
|Travelling Time||80 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot
|05:29 – 00:39|
|Departure Times from Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange (towards Ave 10)
|05:30 – 01:05|
|Departure Times from Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange (towards Bus Depot)
||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays
|05:53 – 01:25||05:51 – 01:25||05:52 – 01:25|
|Weekdays||5 – 7 mins||5 – 11 mins||5 – 7 mins||6 – 13 mins|
|Saturdays||9 – 10 mins||10 – 12 mins||12 mins||9 – 11 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||9 – 10 mins||10 – 12 mins||11 – 12 mins||9 – 11 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder 265 serves Ang Mo Kio Neighbourhoods 1, 2, 5, 6, and the Sembawang Hills private housing estate with connections to Ang Mo Kio Town Centre, Yio Chu Kang MRT station and various other public amenities.
The route serves at Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange twice as an intermediate stop, with different queuing berths at the interchange for either direction. Passengers heading towards Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 should board at Berth B2, and passengers heading towards Ang Mo Kio Depot should board at Berth B5.
As no boarding and alighting is allowed within Ang Mo Kio Depot, the first passenger stop of this route is 55231 Opp SBST Ang Mo Kio Depot along Ang Mo Kio St 63, and the last passenger stop is 55311 Opp Yio Chu Kang Stadium along Ang Mo Kio Ave 9.
The Townlink branding for Service 265 was dropped in August 2018.
MRT Stations Served:
- Ang Mo Kio Int → Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 → Ang Mo Kio Depot
Weekdays: 05:30, 05:37, 05:44, 06:05, 06:17, 06:26, 06:47, 07:16, 07:27, 08:01, 17:00, 17:16, 17:37, 18:18, 18:29 & 18:51
Saturdays: 05:30 & 05:42
Sundays / Public Holidays: 05:30 & 05:41
- 1980 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1980 (16 Mar): Introduced between Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 Ter and Ang Mo Kio St 52 (Loop)
- 1981 (05 Jul): Amended to start from Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 Ter and loop at Ang Mo Kio St 22
- 1983 (10 Apr): Amended to start from Ang Mo Kio Int and loop at Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
- 1985 (25 Jan): Amended to ply Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 and Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 with the partial closure of Ang Mo Kio St 53 to facilitate the construction of the North South MRT Line
- 1996: Serves new bus stop outside Jubilee along Ang Mo Kio Ave 8
- 2002 (24 Mar): Converted to Townlink service and extended to Ang Mo Kio Depot
- 2010 (28 Feb): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (29 May): Amended to serve Ang Mo Kio Integrated Transport Hub in both directions
- 2018 (11 Mar): Start of operations under Seletar Bus Package (Tendered Contract)
- 2018 (12 Aug): Townlink branding dropped, re-branded as a Feeder Bus Service.