SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 265 is a Feeder service operating from SBST East District (Ang Mo Kio Depot) and looping at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, passing through Ang Mo Kio Avenue 9, 2, 3, 8, Ang Mo Kio MRT, Street 53, 52 and 54. Along with Feeder 268, it is one of only two residential feeder routes to start from a bus depot.
- No boarding and alighting at Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot.
- At Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange, Board Service 265 at:
Berth B2 towards Ang Mo Kio Street 52 / 53 / 54 / Avenue 10
Berth B5 towards Ang Mo Kio Street 11 / Avenue 2 / Avenue 9 / Bus Depot
||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot ↺ Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Ang Mo Kio Avenues 9, 5, 2, Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange, Ang Mo Kio Streets 53, 52, 54|
|Route Length||16.6 km|
|Travelling Time||80 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck bus:
– MAN A22
– Scania K230UB
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot
||0529hrs – 0039hrs (Daily)|
|Departure Times from Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange
||Towards Ang Mo Kio Ave 10:
0530 – 0105 (Daily)
Towards Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot:
0553 – 0125 (Weekdays)
0551 – 0125 (Saturdays)
0552 – 0125 (Sundays & Public Holidays)
|0630-0830: 05 – 07 mins
0831-1659: 05 – 11 mins
1700-1900: 05 – 07 mins
After 1900: 07 – 13 mins
Feeder 265 serves Ang Mo Kio Neighbourhoods 1, 2, 5, 6, and the Sembawang Hills private housing estate with connections to Ang Mo Kio Town Centre, Yio Chu Kang MRT station and various other public amenities.
The route serves at Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange twice as an intermediate stop, with different queuing berths at the interchange for either direction. Passengers heading towards Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 should board at Berth B2, and passengers heading towards Ang Mo Kio Depot should board at Berth B5.
Because no boarding and alighting is allowed within Ang Mo Kio Depot, the first passenger stop of this route is 55231 Opp SBST Ang Mo Kio Depot along AMK St 63, and the last passenger stop is 55311 Opp Yio Chu Kang Stadium along AMK Ave 9.
In Jan 2015, a Peak Period Short Service variant of this route, 265P, was introduced. It duplicates Service 265’s route from Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange to Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange, via Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 and operates during weekday peak hours only. The service was renumbered to Short Trip Service 265A from 06 Jan 2017 as part of the Changes to Peak Period Short Services. Later in March 2018, 265A was replaced with additional trips on Service 265 and withdrawn.
The Townlink branding for Service 265 was dropped in August 2018.
- Ang Mo Kio Int → Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 → Ang Mo Kio Depot
Weekdays: 0530hrs, 0537hrs, 0544hrs, 0605hrs, 0617hrs, 0626hrs, 0647hrs, 0716hrs, 0727hrs, 0801hrs, 1700hrs, 1716hrs, 1737hrs, 1818hrs, 1829hrs, 1851hrs
Saturdays: 0530hrs, 0542hrs
Sundays / Public Holidays: 0530hrs, 0541hrs
MRT Stations Served:
Fare: Distance Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
- 1983 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1983 (13 Aug): Feeder service introduced by SBS as Ang Mo Kio Int – Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 (Loop)
- 2002 (24 Mar): Merged with Feeder service 266 to form Townlink 265 following the opening of AMK Temp Int. Amended to start from Ang Mo Kio Depot.
- 2010 (28 Feb): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (29 May): Amended to serve Ang Mo Kio Interchange with 2 separate berths for Ang Mo Kio St 52/53/54 & Ang Mo Kio Ave 2/5/9 direction.
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2015 (06 Jan): Route variant Peak Period Short Service 265P launched
- 2017 (06 Jan): Route variant Peak Period Short Service 265P withdrawn and replaced by Shortworking Trip 265A
- 2018 (11 Mar): Start of operations under Seletar Bus Package (Tendered Contract)
- 2018 (12 Mar): Withdrawal of Short Trip Service 265A
- 2018 (12 Aug): Townlink branding dropped, re-branded as a Feeder Bus Service.
- 1983: Ang Mo Kio Int, AMK Ave 3, AMK Ave 8, AMK Ave 5, AMK St 53, AMK St 52, AMK Ave 10, AMK St 54, AMK St 52, AMK St 53, AMK Ave 5, AMK Ave 8, Ang Mo Kio Int
- 2002: Amended to current routing. No major amendments since 2002.