SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 269 is a Feeder service operating from Ang Mo Kio Interchange and looping at Ang Mo Kio Street 61, passing through Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, 4 and 5.
||Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange ↺ Ang Mo Kio Street 61 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, 4, 5|
|Route Length||8.5 km|
|Travelling Time||45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck bus:
– Scania K230UB
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Ang Mo Kio||0530 – 0105 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 04 – 06 mins
0831-1659: 04 – 08 mins
1700-1900: 04 – 06 mins
After 1900: 05 – 14 mins
Feeder Service 269 serves residents and schools around Ang Mo Kio Neighbourhoods 1 and 6 with connections to Ang Mo Kio Town Centre. It shares the Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 & 4 sectors with Feeder 268.
During Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve & Chinese New Year’s Eve, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Ang Mo Kio MRT Station, operating hours for Service 269 will be extended from Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange. Exact last bus hours are announced by SBS Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Station Served:
- NS16 Ang Mo Kio
- Ang Mo Kio St 61 (Opp Yio Chu Kang CC) → Ang Mo Kio Int
- Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 (Bet Blks 152/155) → Ang Mo Kio Int
Weekdays: 0622hrs, 0631hrs, 0643hrs, 0659hrs, 0710hrs, 0726hrs, 0737hrs, 0748hrs, 0802hrs, 0812hrs, 0824hrs, 0839hrs, 0856hrs, 0908hrs & 0921hrs
Short Trip Service:
- Service 269A: Ang Mo Kio Int → Ang Mo Kio Street 61 (Opp Yio Chu Kang CC)
Weekdays: 1558hrs, 1615hrs, 1634hrs, 1654hrs, 1711hrs, 1733hrs, 1748hrs, 1813hrs, 1856hrs, 1949hrs, 2015hrs, 2041hrs, 2054hrs, 2146hrs, 2230hrs, 2241hrs, 2304hrs & 2325hrs
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
- 1983 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1983 (10 Apr): Introduced by SBS as Ang Mo Kio Int – Ang Mo Kio St 61 (Loop)
- 2002 (24 Mar): Serve additional pair of bus stops along Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 (Jubilee) and amended to serve Yio Chu Kang Rd & Ang Mo Kio Ave 5, with the opening of Ang Mo Kio Temp Int.
- 2007 (28 Apr): Skipped the two stops outside Jubilee when the new Ang Mo Kio Int opened.
- 2011 (07 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2013 (03 Jun): Introduction of shortworking trip 269A
- 2018 (11 Mar): Start of operations under Seletar Bus Package (Tendered Contract)
- None significant