SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 269 is a Feeder service operating from Ang Mo Kio Interchange and looping at Ang Mo Kio Street 61, passing through Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, 4 and 5.
↺ Ang Mo Kio St 61 (Loop)
|Route||Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange ↺ Ang Mo Kio Street 61 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, Ang Mo Kio Ave 4, Ang Mo Kio Ave 5|
|Route Length||8.5 km|
|Travelling Time||45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Ang Mo Kio
|05:30 – 01:05|
|Weekdays||4 – 6 mins||4 – 8 mins||3 – 6 mins||3 – 14 mins|
|Saturdays||7 – 8 mins||6 – 9 mins||7 – 8 mins||7 – 8 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||8 – 9 mins||7 – 10 mins||6 – 10 mins||9 – 10 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 269 serves residents and schools around Ang Mo Kio Neighbourhoods 1 and 6 with connections to Ang Mo Kio Town Centre. It shares the Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 & 4 sectors with Feeder 268.
During Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve & Chinese New Year’s Eve, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Ang Mo Kio MRT Station, operating hours for Service 269 will be extended from Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange. Exact last bus hours are announced by SBS Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Stations Served:
- NS16 Ang Mo Kio
- TE6 Mayflower
- TE5 Lentor
- Ang Mo Kio St 61 (Opp Yio Chu Kang CC) → Ang Mo Kio Int
- Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 (Bet Blks 152/155) → Ang Mo Kio Int
Weekdays: 06:22, 06:31, 06:43, 06:59, 07:10, 07:26, 07:37, 07:48, 08:02, 08:12, 08:24, 08:39, 08:56, 09:08 & 09:21
Short Trip Service:
- Service 269A: Ang Mo Kio Int → Ang Mo Kio Street 61 (Opp Yio Chu Kang CC)
Weekdays: 15:56 – 23:25
- 1983 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1983 (10 Apr): Introduced between Ang Mo Kio Int and Ang Mo Kio St 61 (Loop)
- 2002 (24 Mar): Amended to Ang Mo Kio Temp Int, integrated with Service 266 and amended to ply Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 and Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
- 2002 (17 Nov): Amended to ply Yio Chu Kang Rd and Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
- 2007 (28 Apr): Amended to Ang Mo Kio Integrated Transport Hub
- 2011 (07 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2018 (11 Mar): Start of operations under Seletar Bus Package (Tendered Contract)
Back to Bus Services
One thought on “SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 269”
I wish to compliment your Malay bus driver of Bus Service 269. SG1108E.
On Thursday 29/8/2019 at about 6.05pm I board this bus from AMK interchange and when after I’d alighted at AMK Ave 4 Block 170 I noticed I had dropped my UOB Card and my Passion card in the bus. So I went opposite the road bus stop Block 163 to wait for the detour of this bus 269. It came and I managed to board the bus and before I can ask the bus driver he already recognised me and immediately he returned my lost cards. He told me someone picked it up and handed it to him.
I find he is efficient and honest. Please thank him on my behalf.