SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 269 is a Feeder service operating from Ang Mo Kio Interchange and looping at Ang Mo Kio Street 61, passing through Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, 4 and 5.
||Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange ↺ Ang Mo Kio Street 61 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, 4, 5|
|Route Length||8.5 km|
|Travelling Time||45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Ang Mo Kio||0530 – 0105 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 04 – 06 mins
0831-1659: 04 – 09 mins
1700-1900: 04 – 06 mins
After 1900: 04 – 13 mins
Feeder Service 269 serves residents and schools around Ang Mo Kio Neighbourhoods 1 and 6 with connections to Ang Mo Kio Town Centre. It shares the Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 & 4 sectors with Townlink 268.
MRT Station Served:
- NS16 Ang Mo Kio
- Ang Mo Kio St 61 (Blk 645) → Ang Mo Kio Int
Short Trip Service:
- Service 269A: Ang Mo Kio Int → Ang Mo Kio Street 61 (Mkt/FC)
Weekdays PM Peak hours
- 1983 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1983 (10 Apr): Introduced by SBS as Ang Mo Kio Int – Ang Mo Kio St 61 (Loop)
- 2002 (24 Mar): Serve additional pair of bus stops along Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 (Jubilee) and amended to serve Yio Chu Kang Rd & Ang Mo Kio Ave 5, with the opening of Ang Mo Kio Temp Int.
- 2007 (28 Apr): Skipped the two stops outside Jubilee when the new Ang Mo Kio Int opened.
- 2011 (07 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2013 (03 Jun): Introduction of shortworking trip 269A
- 2018 (11 Mar): Start of operations under Seletar Bus Package (Tendered Contract)
- None significant