Go-Ahead Bus Service 34 is a trunk route operating between Punggol and Changi Airport, via Tampines. It has an express sector between Punggol Road and Tampines Ave 10, and between Tampines Ave 7 and Changi Airport along the Tampines Expressway (TPE).
Alight at Changi Airport Terminal 1 for direct access to Jewel Changi Airport through the arrival hall.
|Route||Punggol Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Changi Airport PTB2 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Punggol Rd, Tampines Ave 5, Tampines Ave 2, Changi Airport Terminals 3, 1, 2 & 4|
|Route Length||40.6 km|
|Traveling Time||120 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Punggol
|05:30 – 23:45|
|Departure Times from Changi Airport Terminal 1
||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays
|05:54 – 00:39||05:55 – 00:29||06:41 – 00:36|
|Loop Service||4 – 9 mins||5 – 14 mins||9 – 13 mins||12 – 14 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 34 is an inter-town route serving between Punggol, Tampines and Changi Airport. As the only route spanning Tampines East and West (excluding feeder services) and few duplicating routes, this service is also important route for travelling within the estate. From Tampines Central, Service 27 serves as a much faster alternative to Changi Airport by skipping Tampines East.
With strong demand between Punggol and Tampines Central, Short-Trip Service 34A plies the sector during the morning peak hours and empty buses are added to the route from Tampines Central towards Punggol during evening peak hours.
Service 34 serves Changi Airport Terminals 3, 1, 2 & 4 in order.
Changi Airport Passenger Terminal Buildings (PTBs) 1, 2 and 3 have their bus stops integrated into their basement levels, which also serves as a cargo loading and unloading bay. Security checks for any unattended or suspicious articles are carried out before a bus enters Terminals 1, 2 and 3. Bus Captains may take a short toilet break at Terminal 2. Because of height restrictions, double-decker buses are unable to enter Changi Airport basement.
Occasionally when Changi Airport basement is closed, buses will be diverted to the departure hall along T1/T2/T3 Departure Drive where a temporary bus stop will be set up.
Announcements for passengers to inform the Bus Captain if they see any suspicious person or article are played on board public buses at Changi Airport as well.
MRT / LRT Stations Served
- Tampines Ave 10 (Aft TPE) → Changi Airport → Punggol Int
Weekdays: 05:25 & 05:34
- Tampines Ave 5 (Opp Our Tampines Hub) → Changi Airport → Punggol Int
- PTB3 Basement (Changi Airport PTB3) → Punggol Int
Friday, Saturday & Sunday / Public Holiday nights
Saturdays: 20:56, 21:34, 21:38, 22:44, 22:55 & 22:59
Sundays / Public Holidays: 21:00, 21:52, 22:19, 22:47 & 23:15
- Tampines Avenue 5 (Our Tampines Hub) → Punggol Int
Weekdays Evening Peak hours
Short Trip Services
- Service 34A: Punggol Int → Tampines Avenue 5 (Opp Our Tampines Hub)
Weekdays except Public Holidays: 05:47, 06:30, 06:49, 07:25, 07:50, 08:27, 08:56, 09:34 & 09:56
- Service 34B: Tampines Avenue 10 (Aft TPE) → Tampines Avenue 10 (Bef TPE) via Changi Airport
Weekdays except Public Holidays: 05:49, 07:41, 16:17 & 18:23
Gallery (Go-Ahead Singapore):
Gallery (SBS Transit):
- 31 Jul 2005 – 03 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 04 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 2005 (31 Jul): Introduced between Punggol Temp Int & Changi Airport PTB1 & 2.
- 2007 (11 Nov): Amended to serve Changi Airport PTB3
- 2009 (26 Oct): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2012 (09 Jan): Converted to loop service between Punggol Temp Int and Changi Airport PTB 2
- 2014 (24 Aug): Serves new pair of bus stops (65191 / 65199) along TPE
- 2016 (04 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
- 2016 (23 Oct): Serves new pair of bus stops (75171 / 75179) along Tampines Ave 5
- 2017 (21 Oct): Serves new pair of bus stops (76031 / 76039) along Tampines Ave 2
- 2017 (22 Oct): Extended to serve Changi Airport PTB4
Back to Bus Services