SBS Transit Nite Owl 3N is a unidirectional overnight route running from Marina Centre to Yew Tee, passing through City Hall, Clarke Quay, Zion Road, Orchard Road, Bukit Batok and Choa Chu Kang. It is one of six Nite Owl routes operated by SBS Transit.
|From (Bus Stop)||To (Bus Stop)||Fare Segment|
|02099 – Raffles Blvd (Marina Ctr Ter)||40011 – Bukit Timah Rd (Little India Stn Exit A)||City|
|42151 – Jln Jurong Kechil (Beauty World Stn Exit C)||43521 – Bt Batok West Ave 5 (Bt Batok Driving Ctr)||HDB Town 1 (Bukit Batok)|
|44129 – Choa Chu Kang Way (Opp Blk 113)||45301 – Choa Chu Kang Nth 5 (Blk 708)||HDB Town 2 (Choa Chu Kang)|
- Different fares apply within HDB towns and between HDB towns.
- No Boarding at Marina Centre Terminal.
||Marina Centre Bus Terminal → Choa Chu Kang North 5 (Blk 708)|
|Passes Through||City Hall, Clarke Quay, Zion Road, Orchard Road, Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee|
|Route Length||38.8 km|
|Traveling Time||95 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Clementi Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bukit Batok Bus Depot (BBDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Scania K230UB
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Marina Centre
||0000 – 0200 (Fridays, Saturdays & Eves of Public Holidays)|
Nite Owl 3N connects the city areas of Marina Centre, City Hall, River Valley and Orchard with the estates of Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang and Yew Tee. This service only operates on Fridays, Saturdays, eves of Public Holidays, with four trips on regular operating days.
The route has an express sector from Bukit Timah Rd (Little India Stn Exit A) to Jalan Jurong Kechil via Bukit Timah Road. It also does not call at bus stops along Bukit Batok Road.
During festive periods such as Christmas Eve or New Years’ Eve, operating hours may be extended to 4am to cater for late-night dwellers.
- From Marina Centre Terminal: 0000, 0040, 0120, 0200
|Card/Cash Fares for Nite Owl Services:|
|Between City and HDB town /
Between HDB towns
|Within HDB Town|
|Adult, PWD*, WTCS**||$4.40||$1.70|
|*PWD = Persons with Disabilities
** WTCS = WorkFare Transport Concession Scheme cardholders
Bus concession passes are not applicable for Nite Owl services.
This service charges flat fares; distance-based fares not applicable.
Transfer benefits from Distance Fares and monthly Concession Pass are not applicable.
- 2006 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Clementi Bus Package.
- 2006 (22 Dec): Introduced as a unidirectional night service from Marina Centre to Choa Chu Kang North to replace Nite Owl 181M
- 2008 (31 Aug): Calls at bus stops within Bukit Batok before heading to Choa Chu Kang, covering lost sectors after the withdrawal of Nite Owl 8N. Enhanced to ply Jln Jurong Kechil and Bukit Batok East Ave 6 & 3/Central/West Ave 2 & 5/Road instead of BKE/Bukit Panjang Rd/Choa Chu Kang Rd, hence losing the Bukit Panjang sector.
- 2016 (28 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)