SBS Transit Nite Owl 3N is a unidirectional overnight route running from Marina Centre to Yew Tee, passing through City Hall, Clarke Quay, Zion Road, Orchard Road, Bukit Batok and Choa Chu Kang. It is one of six Nite Owl routes operated by SBS Transit.
Nite Owl Services will remain suspended until further notice, starting from 8 April 2020.
- Different fares apply within HDB towns and between HDB towns.
- No Boarding at Marina Centre Terminal.
|Route||Marina Centre Bus Terminal → Choa Chu Kang North 5 (Blk 708)|
|Passes Through||City Hall, Clarke Quay, Zion Road, Orchard Road, Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee|
|Route Length||38.3 km|
|Traveling Time||80 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Clementi Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bukit Batok Bus Depot (BBDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Marina Centre
||Fridays, Saturdays & Eves of Public Holidays|
|00:00 – 02:00|
|From Marina Centre||40 mins|
|Fare||Flat Fare. Transfer benefits from distance fares & monthly concession passes are not applicable.|
|Cash / Card Fares
||Adult, PWD, WTCS||Senior Citizen||Student||Child (card)|
|Between City and HDB town /
Between HDB towns
|Within HDB Town||$1.75||$1.25||$0.85||Free|
|Note||PWD – Persons with Disabilities
WTCS – WorkFare Transport Concession Scheme cardholders
Nite Owl 3N connects the city areas of Marina Centre, City Hall, River Valley and Orchard with the estates of Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang and Yew Tee. This service only operates on Fridays, Saturdays, eves of Public Holidays, with four trips on regular operating days.
The route has an express sector from Bukit Timah Rd (Little India Stn Exit A) to Jalan Jurong Kechil via Bukit Timah Road. It also does not call at bus stops along Bukit Batok Road.
During festive periods such as Christmas Eve or New Years’ Eve, operating hours may be extended to 4am to cater for late-night dwellers.
MRT / LRT Stations Served:
- NS25EW13 City Hall
- NE5 Clarke Quay
- DT20 Fort Canning
- NS22 Orchard
- NS23 Somerset
- NS24NE6CC1 Dhoby Ghaut
- NE7DT12 Little India
- DT5 Beauty World
- NS2 Bukit Batok
- NS3 Bukit Gombak
- BP3 Keat Hong
- BP2 South View
- NS5 Yew Tee
- From Marina Centre Terminal (Fridays, Saturdays & Eve of Public Holidays):
00:00, 00:40, 01:20 & 02:00
|From (Bus Stop)||To (Bus Stop)||Fare Segment|
|02099 – Raffles Blvd (Marina Ctr Ter)||40011 – Bukit Timah Rd (Little India Stn Exit A)||City|
|42151 – Jln Jurong Kechil (Beauty World Stn Exit C)||43521 – Bt Batok West Ave 5 (Bt Batok Driving Ctr)||HDB Town 1 (Bukit Batok)|
|44129 – Choa Chu Kang Way (Opp Blk 113)||45301 – Choa Chu Kang Nth 5 (Blk 708)||HDB Town 2 (Choa Chu Kang)|
- 2006 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Clementi Bus Package.
- 2006 (22 Dec): Introduced as a unidirectional night service from Marina Centre to Choa Chu Kang North to replace Nite Owl 181M
- 2008 (31 Aug): Integrated with Nite Owl Service 8N and amended to ply Jln Jurong Kechil, Bt Batok East Ave 6, Bt Batok East Ave 3, Bt Batok Central, Bt Batok West Ave 2, Bt Batok West Ave 5 and Bt Batok Rd, skipping BKE, Bt Panjang Rd and Choa Chu Kang Rd
- 2016 (28 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2020 (08 Apr – 01 Jun): Temporarily suspended due to Singapore COVID-19 Circuit Breaker Measures.
- 2020 (02 Jun): Suspended until further notice
- 2021 (27 Feb): Amended to the relocated Marina Ctr Ter