The route operates from Punggol Bus Interchange and ends at Aljunied Road (Aljunied Stn), operating only on weekdays evening peak hours.
→ Aljunied Stn
|Route||Punggol Temporary Bus Interchange → Aljunied Road (Aljunied Stn)|
|Passes Through||Sengkang East, Hougang Ave 10, Lorong Ah Soo, MacPherson|
|Route Length||16.1 km|
|Travelling Time||60 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– MAN A95 (3-Door)
– MAN A95
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Punggol
||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)|
|18:11 – 20:03|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 62A is a trunk service operating from Punggol Bus Interchange and ends at Aljunied Road (Aljunied Stn).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during the Weekday evening peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Bus Service 62 from inter-town commuters, connecting residential estates of Punggol, Sengkang, Hougang, Upper Serangoon, Lorong Ah Soo and MacPherson.
MRT / LRT Stations Served:
- From Punggol Temp Int:
Weekdays (except Public Holidays): 18:11, 18:39, 19:07, 19:35 & 20:03
- 2000 – 03 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 04 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 2000: Introduced as a short-trip service from Hougang South Int to Geylang Rd (Mohd Salleh Mque) during morning peak hours on weekdays.
- 2003 (07 Dec): Amended to start from Punggol Temp Int and terminate at Aljunied Rd (Aljunied Stn) under North East MRT Line Rationalisation Phase 3.
- 2016 (04 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 2016 (25 Sep): Serves new bus stop (65529) along Punggol East.