The route operates from Punggol Bus Interchange and ends at Aljunied Road (Aljunied Stn), operating only on weekdays evening peak hours.
|Route||Punggol Temporary Bus Interchange → Aljunied Road (Aljunied Stn)|
|Passes Through||Sengkang East, Hougang Ave 10, Lorong Ah Soo, MacPherson|
|Route Length||16.1 km|
|Traveling Time||60 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– MAN A95
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Punggol
||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)|
|18:11 – 20:03|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 62A is a trunk service operating from Punggol Bus Interchange and ends at Aljunied Road (Aljunied Stn).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during the Weekday evening peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Bus Service 62 from inter-town commuters, connecting residential estates of Punggol, Sengkang, Hougang, Upper Serangoon, Lorong Ah Soo and MacPherson.
MRT / LRT Stations Served:
- From Punggol Temp Int:
Weekdays (except Public Holidays): 18:11, 18:39, 19:07, 19:35 & 20:03
- 2000 – 03 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 04 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
- 2000: Introduced as a short-trip service from Hougang South Int to Geylang Rd (Mohd Salleh Mque) during morning peak hours on weekdays.
- 2003 (07 Dec): Amended to start from Punggol Temp Int and terminate at Aljunied Rd (Aljunied Stn) under North East MRT Line Rationalisation Phase 3.
- 2016 (04 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
- 2016 (25 Sep): Serves new bus stop (65529) along Punggol East.