Bus Service 67W was withdrawn from April 2021, coinciding with the amendment of Bus Service 67, 75 and 170 to serve Beauty World MRT via Upper Bukit Timah Road (instead of Jalan Anak Bukit).
Prior to withdrawal, the route operated from Tampines Bus Interchange, and ended at Bukit Timah Road (Little India Stn Exit A), operating only on Sundays & Public Holidays.
→ Little India Stn Exit A
|Route||Tampines Bus Interchange → Bukit Timah Road (Little India Stn Exit A)|
|Passes Through||Bedok North Ave 3, Changi Rd, Geylang Rd, Jln Besar|
|Route Length||15.7 km|
|Traveling Time||72 mins|
|Former BCM Route Package||Choa Chu Kang – Bukit Panjang Bus Package|
|Former Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Former Depot||Kranji Bus Depot (KJDEP)|
|Former Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Tampines
||Sundays / Public Holidays
|15:58 – 17:15|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 67W was a trunk service operating from Tampines Bus Interchange and ended at Bukit Timah Road (Little India Stn Exit A) on Sundays and Public Holidays.
The route operated only on Sundays and Public Holidays, and supplements the high demand for Service 67 from the Eastern regions to Little India.
In April 2021, signage pertaining to Short Trip Service 67W were removed from bus stop poles, along with relevant service information from the Land Transport Authority “MyTransport” app / website as well as the website of operator SMRT Buses.
This coincided with the amendment of Bus Service 67, 75 and 170 to serve Beauty World MRT via Upper Bukit Timah Road (instead of Jalan Anak Bukit).
- From Tampines Interchange:
Sundays & Public Holidays: 15:58 & 17:15
MRT Stations Served:
- EW2–DT32 Tampines
- DT31 Tampines West
- DT30 Bedok Reservoir
- EW5 Bedok
- EW6 Kembangan
- EW10 Kallang
- DT22 Jalan Besar
- DT13 Rochor
- DT12NE7 Little India
- 2003 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Apr 2021: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 2003: Re-numbered from Service 67A as a Sunday/Public Holiday afternoon variant of Service 67A from Choa Chu Kang Int to Bt Timah Rd (KK Women & Child Hosp) and from Tampines Int to Bt Timah Rd (Opp Tekka Ctr)
- 2006: Skips abolished bus stop outside Bedok Green Sec Sch along Bedok North Ave 3
- 2007: Route from Choa Chu Kang Int extended to terminate at Bt Timah Rd (Little India Stn)
- 2010 (21 Feb): Serves new bus stop opposite Blk 220 CP along Bedok North Ave 3
- 2010 (23 May): Skips temporarily abolished bus stop outside Assumption Voc Inst along Upp Bt Timah Rd to facilitate the construction of Cashew MRT station along the Downtown MRT Line
- 2015 (01 Mar): Serves reinstated bus stop outside Assumption Pathway Sch along Upp Bt Timah Rd
- 2018: Route from Choa Chu Kang Int to Serangoon Rd (Tekka Ctr) was withdrawn
- 2021 (Apr): Withdrawn