The route operates from Yishun Bus Interchange and ends at Yishun Avenue 5 (Opp Yishun Stn Exit B). It operates during the weekday evening peak hours.
→ Opp Yishun Stn Exit B
|Route||Yishun Bus Interchange → Yishun Avenue 5 (Opp Yishun Stn Exit B)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ave 6, Yishun Ave 7, Sembawang Rd|
|Route Length||5.3 km|
|Travelling Time||23 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
|Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Yishun
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|17:01 – 19:41|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Short Trip Service 811A is a feeder bus service operating from Yishun Bus Interchange and ends at Yishun Avenue 5 (Opp Yishun Stn Exit B).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during the Weekdays Evening Peak hours, and supplements the high demand for Service 811 both from Yishun MRT/Int to residential estates in Yishun North, as well as from industries around Yishun Avenue 6 & 7 to Yishun MRT station.
MRT Station Served
- NS13 Yishun
- From Yishun Interchange:
Weekdays: 17:01, 17:05, 17:38, 17:44, 18:22, 18:28, 18:55, 19:08 & 19:41
Gallery (SBS Transit):
Gallery (SMRT Buses):
- 28 Oct 2013 – 17 Mar 2018: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 18 Mar 2018 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 2013 (28 Oct): Introduced from Yishun Int to Yishun Ave 5 (Blk 145) during evening peak hours on weekdays. Wheelchair-accessible at launch
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2018 (18 Mar): Operations transferred to SBS Transit and extended to terminate at Yishun Ave 5 (Blk 151)
- 2019 (08 Sep): Amended to Yishun Integrated Transport Hub and amended to ply Yishun Ctrl