The route operates from Yishun Bus Interchange and ends at Yio Chu Kang Road (Opp Sunrise Gdns), operating only during the weekday morning peak hours.
Bus Service 857A serves the new Yishun Integrated Transport Hub from 8 September 2019.
|Route||Yishun Bus Interchange → Yio Chu Kang Road (Opp Sunrise Gdns)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Ave 2, Lentor Ave|
|Route Length||7.6 km|
|Journey Time||~ 24 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays
From Yishun Interchange: 0708hrs & 0721hrs
Short Trip Service 857A is a trunk service operating from Yishun Bus Interchange and ends at Yio Chu Kang Road (Opp Sunrise Gdns).
- From Yishun Interchange:
Weekdays: 0708hrs & 0721hrs
Fare: Charges regular distance fares for trunk services. See Bus Fares.
MRT Stations Served
- 12 Aug 2013 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 2013 (12 Aug): Introduced from Yishun Int to Yio Chu Kang Road (Opp Sunrise Gdns)
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2019 (08 Sep): Amended to Yishun Integrated Transport Hub