The route operates from Yishun Bus Interchange and ends at Yio Chu Kang Road (Opp Sunrise Gdns), operating only during the weekday morning peak hours.
|Route||Yishun Bus Interchange → Yio Chu Kang Road (Opp Sunrise Gdns)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Ave 2, Lentor Ave|
|Route Length||7.6 km|
|Journey Time||~ 24 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)
Majority of buses park at: Yishun Temporary Bus Interchange
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays
From Yishun Interchange: 0708hrs & 0721hrs
Short Trip Service 857A is a trunk service operating from Yishun Bus Interchange and ends at Yio Chu Kang Road (Opp Sunrise Gdns).
- From Yishun Interchange:
Weekdays: 0708hrs & 0721hrs
Fare: Charges regular distance fares for trunk services. See Bus Fares.
MRT Stations Served
- 12 Aug 2013 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
- (~September 2021) onwards: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
Operations for this route would be transferred to Tower Transit in 2021 as part of the Sembawang – Yishun Bus Package.
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Sembawang – Yishun Bus Package.
- 2013 (12 Aug): Introduced from Yishun Int to Yio Chu Kang Road (Opp Sunrise Gdns)
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2019 (08 Sep): Amended to Yishun Integrated Transport Hub
- 2020 (12 Jan): Skips removed bus stop 55279 – Lentor Flyover along Lentor Ave