The route operates from Yishun Bus Interchange and ends at Yio Chu Kang Road (Opp Sunrise Gdns), operating only during the weekday morning peak hours.
|Route||Yishun Bus Interchange → Yio Chu Kang Road (Opp Sunrise Gdns)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Ave 2, Lentor Ave|
|Route Length||7.1 km|
|Traveling Time||24 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)
Majority of buses park at: Yishun Temporary Bus Interchange
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Yishun
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|07:08 – 07:21|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 857A is a trunk service operating from Yishun Bus Interchange and ends at Yio Chu Kang Road (Opp Sunrise Gdns).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during Weekday Morning Peak hours and supplements the high demand for Bus Service 857 from Yishun and Khatib to industrial buildings along Yio Chu Kang Road.
MRT Stations Served
- From Yishun Interchange:
Weekdays: 07:08 & 07:21
- 12 Aug 2013 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
- (~September 2021) onwards: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
Operations for this route would be transferred to Tower Transit in 2021 as part of the Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package.
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package.
- 2013 (12 Aug): Introduced from Yishun Int to Yio Chu Kang Rd (Opp Sunrise Gdns) during morning peak hours on weekdays
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int via Yishun Central 1
- 2019 (08 Sep): Amended to Yishun Integrated Transport Hub, skipping Yishun Central 1
- 2020 (12 Jan): Skips an abolished bus stop under Lentor Flyover along Lentor Ave