SMRT Feeder Bus Service 900 is a Feeder service operating from Woodlands Temporary Interchange and looping at Woodlands Drive 14, passing through Woodlands Avenue 7 and Woodlands Avenue 4.
During during weekday peak hours and lunch hours, this service is operated as Service 900A instead, with an extended route looping at Woodlands Drive 17.
|Route||Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Woodlands Drive 14 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 7, Ave 4|
|Route Length||4.9 km|
|Travelling Time||25 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Decker Bus:
– MAN A95
– Volvo B9TL
12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Woodlands||Weekdays & Saturdays||Sundays & PHs|
|05:30 – 01:00||05:40 – 01:00|
|Does not operate during Service 900A operating hours|
|From Woodlands||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|06 – 08 mins||04 – 06 mins||05 mins||04 – 10 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares. Distance fares for Feeder services are capped at 3.2km.
Feeder Service 900 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Woodlands Ave 7, Woodlands Ave 4 and Woodlands Dr 14, connecting them to transport nodes at Woodlands Regional Centre. Its primary area of service is Woodlands Neighbourhoods 5, 6 and 8. Other public amenities served by 900 (and 900A) include 888 Plaza and Vista Point.
High capacity double-decker buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand from residents.
During weekday morning and evening peak hours, as well as during lunch hours, Service 900A operates as an extended route of Service 900, looping at Woodlands Drive 17, serving schools in the area such as Innova Primary School and Singapore Sports School. Service 900 will not operate when Service 900A is in operation.
MRT Station Served:
- NS9TE2 Woodlands
- Service 900A: Woodlands Temp Int ↺ Woodlands Drive 17
Weekdays (except Public Holidays): 0630hrs – 0830hrs, 1200hrs – 1400hrs, 1630hrs – 1830hrs
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
- 1998 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1998 (01 Nov): Introduced as Woodlands Regional Int – Woodlands Dr 14 (Loop)
- 2006 (26 Jun): Route variant 900A introduced to serve Champions Way, operating on selected timings during weekdays.
- 2008 (02 Jan): 900A calls at two new bus stops near Innova Primary School
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2017 (17 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (09 Apr): Start of Double-Decker Bus Deployments