SMRT Feeder Bus Service 900 is a Feeder service operating from Woodlands Interchange and looping at Woodlands Drive 14, passing through Woodlands Avenue 7 and Woodlands Avenue 4.
During during weekday peak hours and lunch hours, this service is operated as Service 900A instead, with an extended route looping at Woodlands Drive 17.
From 12 Dec 2021 to 31 Dec 2021, Service 900 will be temporarily amended to ply Woodlands Avenue 2 & Woodlands Avenue 5 towards Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub due to road works.
↺ Woodlands Dr 14 (Loop)
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub ↺ Woodlands Drive 14 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 7, Woodlands Ave 4|
|Route Length||4.9 km|
|Travelling Time||25 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
|12-metre Double Decker Bus:
– MAN A95 (3-Door)
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Woodlands||Weekdays & Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays
|05:30 – 01:00||05:40 – 01:00|
|Service 900 does not operate when Service 900A is in operation.|
|6 – 8 mins||4 – 6 mins||5 mins||4 – 10 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services
Feeder Service 900 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Woodlands Ave 7, Woodlands Ave 4 and Woodlands Dr 14, connecting them to transport nodes at Woodlands Regional Centre. Its primary area of service is Woodlands Neighbourhoods 5, 6 and 8. Other public amenities served by 900 (and 900A) include 888 Plaza and Vista Point.
During weekday morning and evening peak hours, as well as during lunch hours, Service 900A operates as an extended route of Service 900, looping at Woodlands Drive 17, serving schools in the area such as Innova Primary School and Singapore Sports School. Service 900 will not operate when Service 900A is in operation.
MRT Station Served:
- NS9TE2 Woodlands
- Service 900A: Woodlands Int ↺ Woodlands Drive 17 (Loop)
Weekdays (except Public Holidays): 06:30 – 08:30, 12:00 –14:00 & 16:30 – 18:30
- 1998 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1998 (01 Nov): Introduced between Woodlands Reg Int and Woodlands Dr 14 (Loop)
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2017 (17 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2021 (12 Dec): Temporarily amended to Woodlands Ave 2 & Woodlands Ave 5 towards Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub due to road closure of east entrance to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2022 (01 Jan): Amended back to skip Woodlands Ave 2 & Woodlands Ave 5 towards Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub