SMRT Feeder Bus Service 900A is a supplementary feeder service of Service 900, operating from Woodlands Interchange and looping at Woodlands Drive 17, passing through Woodlands Avenue 7 and Woodlands Avenue 4 during weekday peak hours and lunch hours.
Service 900A serves Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub from 13 Jun 2021.
↺ Woodlands Dr 17 (Loop)
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub ↺ Woodlands Drive 17 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 7, Woodlands Ave 4, Champions Way|
|Route Length||6.3 km|
|Travelling Time||30 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
|12-metre Double Decker Bus
– MAN A95 (3-Door)
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Woodlands||Weekdays (Except Public Holidays)
|06:30 – 08:30, 12:00 – 14:00 & 16:30 – 18:30|
|3 – 5 mins||4 – 7 mins||5 – 6 mins||N.A.|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services|
Feeder Service 900A serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Woodlands Ave 7, Woodlands Ave 4, Woodlands Dr 14 and Champions Way, connecting them to transport nodes at Woodlands Regional Centre.
It operates as an extended route of Service 900 during weekday morning and evening peak hours, as well as during lunch hours, looping at Woodlands Drive 17, serving schools in the area such as Innova Primary School and Singapore Sports School.
MRT Station Served:
- NS9TE2 Woodlands
- Service 900: Woodlands Int ↺ Woodlands Drive 14 (Loop)
Daily (does not operate during Service 900A operating hours)
- 2006 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 2006 (26 Jun): Introduced between Woodlands Reg Int and Woodlands Dr 17 (Loop), operating during weekday peak hours only
- 2008 (02 Jan): Serves 2 new bus stops outside Innova Pr Sch along Champions Way and after Innova Pr Sch along Woodlands Dr 17
- 2010 (13 Sep): Extended to operate between 12:00 – 14:00 on weekdays
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2017 (17 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub