SMRT Feeder Bus Service 900A is a supplementary feeder service of Service 900, operating from Woodlands Temporary Interchange and looping at Woodlands Drive 17, passing through Woodlands Avenue 7 and Woodlands Avenue 4 during weekday peak hours and lunch hours.
||Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Woodlands Drive 17 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 7, Ave 4, Champions Way|
|Route Length||6.3 km|
|Travelling Time||30 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus
– MAN A95
12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
18-metre Articulated Bus
– MAN A24
– Mercedes-Benz O405G
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays:
0630hrs – 0830hrs,
1200hrs – 1400hrs &
1630hrs – 1830hrs
|0630 – 0830: 03 – 05 mins
0831 – 1659: 04 – 07 mins
1700 – 1900: 05 – 06 mins
After 1900: —
Feeder Service 900A serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Woodlands Ave 7, Woodlands Ave 4, Woodlands Dr 14 and Champions Way, connecting them to transport nodes at Woodlands Regional Centre.
During weekday morning and evening peak hours, as well as during lunch hours, Service 900A operates as an extended route of Service 900, looping at Woodlands Drive 17, serving schools in the area such as Innova Primary School and Singapore Sports School.
MRT Station Served:
- NS9 Woodlands
- Service 900: Woodlands Temp Int ↺ Woodlands Drive 14
0530hrs – 0100hrs (Weekdays* & Saturdays)
0540hrs – 0100hrs (Sundays & Public Holidays)
* Does not operate during Service 900A operating hours
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
- 2006 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 2006 (26 Jun): Route variant 900A introduced to serve Champions Way, operating on selected timings during weekdays.
- 2008 (02 Jan): 900A calls at two new bus stops near Innova Primary School
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2017 (17 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (09 Apr): Start of Double-Decker Bus Deployments