SMRT Feeder Service 904 is a Feeder service operating from Woodlands Bus Interchange and looping at Woodlands Crescent, passing through Woodlands Avenue 7, Woodlands Avenue 6 and Woodlands Drive 73. It is the thirteenth (13th) service to be introduced under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP).
↺ Woodlands Cres (Loop)
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub ↺ Woodlands Crescent (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 7, Woodlands Dr 62|
|Route Length||8.1 km|
|Travelling Time||30 – 40 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Woodlands||Daily|
|05:30 – 01:00|
|8 – 10 mins||9 – 13 mins||8 – 9 mins||8 – 13 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services|
Feeder Service 904 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Woodlands Ave 7, Woodlands Dr 62, Woodlands Dr 73 and Woodlands Crescent, connecting them to key transport nodes such as Admiralty MRT station and Woodlands MRT station. Its primary area of service is Woodlands Neighbourhood 6 and 7.
Introduced as the 13th new service under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP), the service enhances connectivity for existing residents and new Built-to-Order (BTO) flats along Woodlands Drive 73 and Woodlands Crescent. Also benefiting from the route are schools such as Riverside Primary School, Admiralty Secondary School and Greenwood Primary School, and community amenities such as Woodlands Galaxy Community Centre and Admiralty wet market.
MRT Stations Served
- 2013 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 2013 (18 Aug): Introduced between Woodlands Reg Int and Woodlands Cres (Loop) under the LTA’s Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2013 (29 Sep): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2019 (22 Dec): Serves a new pair of bus stops outside Blk 691D and outside Blk 694C along Woodlands Dr 62
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2021 (12 Dec): Temporarily amended to Woodlands Ave 2 & Woodlands Ave 5 towards Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub due to road closure of east entrance to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2021 (26 Dec): Amended back to skip Woodlands Ave 2 & Woodlands Ave 5 towards Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub