SBS Transit Bus Service 91 is a trunk route from Buona Vista and and looping at Ayer Rajah Crescent, passing through Holland Drive and North Buona Vista Road. It has two looping points, both along Ayer Rajah Crescent.
- No Boarding & Alighting at Buona Vista Terminal
|Route||Buona Vista Bus Terminal ↺ Ayer Rajah Crescent (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Holland Dr, Ayer Rajah Ave|
|Route Length||6.8 km|
|Traveling Time||35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Clementi Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bukit Batok Bus Depot (BBDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Buona Vista||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays
|06:30 – 20:00||06:30 – 18:00||No Operation|
|Loop Service||6.30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||8 – 15 mins||8 – 19 mins||10 – 12 mins||10 – 11 mins|
|Saturdays||14 – 19 mins||12 – 19 mins||19 mins||N.A.|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 91 serves the Ayer Rajah Industrial Estate with bus connections to one-north and Buona Vista MRT stations.
This service has a unique portion of route which enters the compound of Ayer Rajah Bus Park to turn around at Ayer Rajah Cres before its closure in September 2018. After the closure of Ayer Rajah Bus Park, part of the compound was retained to facilitate u-turns for Service 91.
During morning peak hours, a Double Decker bus interlines to this service from Service 74 to supplement demand. This service does not operate on Sundays and Public Holidays.
MRT Stations Served
- 1995 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Clementi Bus Package.
- 1995 (13 Feb): Introduced between Buona Vista Ter and Ayer Rajah Cres (Loop), operating on weekdays and Saturdays only
- 2006: Serves merged bus stop opposite Buona Vista Stn along North Buona Vista Rd with the closure of the staggered bus stop
- 2012 (09 Apr): Skips abolished bus stop outside Basement Food Court along Ayer Rajah Cres
- 2014 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)