SMRT Feeder Bus Service 913M is a Feeder service operating from Woodlands Temporary Interchange and looping at Woodlands Street 13, passing through Marsiling Rise, Marsiling Road, Woodlands Ave 1, Woodlands St 32, Woodlands Ave 3 and Woodlands St 11.
Operating daily and throughout the day, it runs alongside Feeder 913 and offers intra-town connections between many housing estates around Marsiling and in the western part of Woodlands, in addition to alleviating existing demand for Service 913.
Bus Service 913M was introduced on 17 March 2019.
|Route||Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Woodlands Street 13 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Marsiling Rise, Marsiling Rd, Woodlands Ave 1, St 32, Ave 3 & St 11|
|Route Length||10.7 km|
|Travelling Time||40 – 50 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Decker Buses:
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||0600hrs – 2300hrs (Daily)|
|Weekdays: 15–20 mins
Weekends & Public Holidays: 20 mins
Feeder Service 913M serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Marsiling Rise, Marsiling Road, Woodlands Ave 1, Woodlands St 32, Woodlands Ave 3, Woodlands St 13 and Woodlands St 11, connecting them to Woodlands Regional Centre and key transport nodes such as Woodlands Bus Interchange and Woodlands MRT station.
As a route variant of Feeder Service 913, this route plies a longer version of Service 913’s West loop to offer improved connections within the Woodlands estate. It was introduced in tandem with the amendment of Service 913’s West Loop to loop at Marsiling MRT station (skipping Woodlands Train Checkpoint), and also serves new HDB BTO developments such as Marsiling Grove and Marsiling Greenview.
In addition, Service 913M serves the following schools and public amenities:
- Woodlands Secondary School
- Marsiling Secondary School
- Marsiling Primary School
- Fuchun Secondary School
- Fuchun Primary School
- Fuchun Community Centre
- Orange Valley Nursing Home (Marsiling)
- Woodlands Polyclinic
- Metta Home for the Disabled
- Woodlands Stadium & Woodlands Sports Hall
- Woodlands Swimming Complex
- Marsiling Mall & Hawker Centre
To accommodate the introduction of Service 913M, three disused bus stops were brought back to use, and a new bus stop was constructed:
- Woodlands Street 32 (Blk 325) – Formerly used by TIBS Service 902 as a looping point; brought back into use
- Woodlands Street 32 (Opp Blk 325) – New bus stop built
- Woodlands Avenue 1 (Fuchun CC) – Formerly used by TIBS Service 902; brought back into use
- Woodlands Avenue 1 (Opp Fuchun CC) – Formerly used by SMRT Premium 587; brought back into use
Fare: Distance Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
MRT Stations Served
- NS9 Woodlands
- 2019 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 2019 (17 Mar): Launched from Woodlands Int to Woodlands Street 13 (Loop) as a route variant of Service 913. Wheelchair-accessible at launch.