SMRT Bus Service 925M is a trunk route from Woodlands Temporary Interchange and looping at Neo Tiew Crescent, passing through Marsiling, Kranji Road, Kranji Reservoir Park and Neo Tiew Road. It operates on Sundays and Public Holidays only.
Bus Service 925M skips abolished bus stop 49169 (Tong Seng Concrete Ltd) along Kranji Way from 27 December 2020.
|Route||Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Neo Tiew Crescent (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 3, Kranji Rd, Kranji Reservoir Pk, Neo Tiew Rd|
|Route Length||19.3 km|
|Traveling Time||50 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||Sundays / Public Holidays
|06:30 – 19:20|
|From Woodlands||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|10 – 11 mins||10 – 12 mins||10 – 13 mins||13 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 925M provides public transport access to the Kranji countryside. Looping in the Neo Tiew area, the route serves Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, Kranji Nature Trail and various farms in the area, along with Kranji Reservoir Park and industries along Kranji Road.
As a route variant of Service 925 on Sundays and Public Holidays, Service 925M operates an alternative route serving Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.
This route only operates on Sundays and Public Holidays. On Weekdays and Saturdays, Service 925 plies an alternative route between Choa Chu Kang and Woodlands via the Sungei Kadut Industrial Estate, skipping the Kranji countryside area.
MRT Stations Served
- Service 925: Woodlands Temp Int ↔ Choa Chu Kang Int
Weekdays & Saturdays only, except Public Holidays
- 1986 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1986 (06 Apr): Service 925 introduced as Woodlands Int – Sungei Kadut Ave (Loop), after merger of 204 and 208. Operates as an alternate route of Service 925, operating on Sundays & Public Holidays as Woodlands Int – Kranji Way (Loop), turning back at Kranji Reservoir.
- 1995 (04 Jun): Service 925# extended to Neo Tiew Cres (Loop) serving Sungei Buloh Nature Park
- 1996 (04 Feb): Service 925/925# amended to Woodlands Regional Int
- 2005 (17 Jul): Service 925# extended to Lim Chu Kang Road (Loop) via Neo Tiew Cres, Neo Tiew Rd and Lim Chu Kang Lane 3, at 45-minute frequencies
- 2007 (11 Mar): Service 925# shortened; reverted back to loop at Sungei Buloh Nature Park
- 2015 (11 Oct): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2017 (09 Apr): Serves an additional bus stop after Kranji Water Reclamation Plant along Kranji Rd towards Woodlands
- 2019 (08 Sep): Service 925# renumbered to Service 925M
- 2020 (27 Dec): Skips abolished bus stop outside Tong Seng Concrete Ltd along Kranji Way