SMRT Bus Service 925M is a trunk route from Woodlands Temporary Interchange and looping at Neo Tiew Crescent, passing through Marsiling, Kranji Road, Kranji Reservoir Park and Neo Tiew Road. It operates on Sundays and Public Holidays only.
Bus Service 925M will be renumbered from 925# (the weekend route of Service 925) from Sunday, 8 September 2019, with no change in operational details. Service 925 operates on Weekdays and Saturdays.
|Route||Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Neo Tiew Crescent (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Marsiling, Kranji Rd, Kranji Reservoir Pk, Neo Tiew Rd|
|Route Length||19.5 km|
|Travelling Time||50 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||0630hrs – 1920hrs (Sundays / Public Holidays)|
|Departure Times from Neo Tiew Cres (Sg Buloh Wetland Reserve)||0657hrs – 1947hrs (Sundays / Public Holidays)|
|0630 – 0830: 10 – 11 mins
0831 – 1659: 10 – 12 mins
1700 – 1900: 10 – 13 mins
After 1900: 13 mins
Service 925M provides public transport access to the Kranji countryside. Looping in the Neo Tiew area, the route serves Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, Kranji Nature Trail and various farms in the area, along with Kranji Reservoir Park and industries along Kranji Road.
As a route variant of Service 925 on Sundays and Public Holidays, Service 925M operates an alternative route serving Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.
This route only operates on Sundays and Public Holidays. On Weekdays and Saturdays, Service 925 plies an alternative route between Choa Chu Kang and Woodlands via the Sungei Kadut Industrial Estate, skipping the Kranji countryside area.
MRT Stations Served
- Service 925: Woodlands Temp Int ↔ Choa Chu Kang Int
Weekdays & Saturdays only, except Public Holidays
Fare: Charges basic distance fares. See Bus Fares.
- 1986 (06 Apr) – 2004 (09 May) : Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 (10 May) – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1986 (06 Apr): Introduced as Woodlands Int – Sungei Kadut Ave (Loop), after merger of 204 and 208. Alternate route operating on Sundays & Public Holidays as Woodlands Int – Kranji Way (Loop), turning back at Kranji Reservoir
- 1995 (04 Jun): Weekend/PHs route (Service 925#) extended to Neo Tiew Cres (Sungei Buloh Nature Park) (Loop)
- 1996 (04 Feb): Service 925/925# amended to Woodlands Regional Int
- 2005 (17 Jul): Service 925# extended to Lim Chu Kang Road (Loop) via Neo Tiew Cres, Neo Tiew Rd and Lim Chu Kang Lane 3
- 2007 (11 Mar): Service 925# shortened; reverted back to loop at Sungei Buloh Nature Park
- 2015 (11 Oct): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (12 Mar): Calls at an additional bus stop along Woodlands Rd towards Woodlands, Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2017 (09 Apr): Calls at an additional bus stop along Kranji Rd towards Woodlands
- 2019 (08 Sep): Service 925# renumbered to Service 925M
- Refer to this article
- 2016: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 2016.