The route operates from Tampines Bus Interchange and ends at Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn), operating only during the weekday morning and evening peak hours.
Tower Transit operates this bus service from 19 Sep 2021, under the Sembawang-Yishun Bus Package.
→ Yishun Stn
|Route||Tampines Bus Interchange → Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn)|
|Passes Through||Tampines Concourse, TPE, Lentor Ave|
|Route Length||20.5 km|
|Travelling Time||~ 50 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Mandai Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz OC500LE
|12-metre Double Deck Bus
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Tampines||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)|
|08:08 & 19:34 – 19:49|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 969A is a trunk service operating from Tampines Bus Interchange and ends at Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during Weekday Morning and Evening Peak hours and supplements the high demand for Bus Service 969 from Tampines to Yishun, via an express sector along the TPE.
MRT Stations Served
- From Tampines Interchange:
Weekdays: 08:08, 19:34, 19:42 & 19:49
- 29 Jul 2013 – 18 Sep 2021: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 19 Sep 2021 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package.
- 2013 (29 Jul): Introduced from Tampines Int to Yishun Ave 2 (Yishun Stn) during peak hours on weekdays
- 2014 (05 Oct): Serves additional bus stop before Punggol Rd along TPE
- 2016 (18 Dec): Amended to ply Tampines Ave 9 and Tampines Concourse
- 2021 (19 Sep): Operations transferred to Tower Transit under the Sembawang-Yishun Bus Package