The route operates from Bedok Bus Interchange and ends at Loyang Avenue (Blk 149A), operating only during the weekday evening peak hours.
|Route||Bedok Bus Interchange → Loyang Ave (Blk 149A)|
|Passes Through||Bedok Rd, Simei St 3, Tampines Ave 2|
|Route Length||8.4 km|
|Traveling Time||~38 – 45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bedok Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|12-metre Double Deck bus:
– Volvo B9TL
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays
From Bedok Int: 18:13, 19:25 & 19:56
From Simei Ave (Blk 3012): 19:13
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 9A is a trunk service operating from Bedok Bus Interchange and ends at Loyang Ave (Blk 149A) on Weekdays, except Public Holidays.
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during Weekday PM Peak hours and supplements the high demand for Service 9 along its residential sectors.
- From Bedok Interchange:
Weekdays, except Public Holidays: 18:13, 19:25 & 19:56
- From Simei Ave (Blk 3012):
Weekdays, except Public Holidays: 19:13
MRT Stations Served
- 2000 – 31 Oct 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 01 Nov 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Bedok Bus Package.
- 2000: Introduced as a short-trip service from Bedok Int to Loyang Ave (Blk 149A) during evening peak hours on weekdays.
- 2004: Serves new bus stop before Changi Fire Stn along Upp Changi Rd.
- 2011 (19 Nov): Amended to Bedok Temp Int.
- 2014 (30 Nov): Amended to Bedok Integrated Transport Hub.
- 2014 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB).
- 2017 (21 Oct): Serves new bus stop outside Tampines East Stn along Tampines Ave 2.
Back to Service 9