- This event has passed.
MRT Early Closure: Jurong East – Woodlands & Buona Vista – Boon Lay (07 – 08 Dec)
December 7 @ 11:00 PM - December 9 @ 2:30 AM UTC+8
Shorter operating hours along the North South Line (NSL) between Jurong East and Woodlands, as well as along the East West Line (EWL) between Buona Vista and Boon Lay will take place on selected Fridays & Saturdays in December 2018 (and on 30 November 2018) to facilitate additional engineering hours for power supply system renewal as well as other maintenance and renewal works. This will involve early closures along the NSL and EWL.
Affected Train Stations
|East West Line||North South Line|
Train services between Jurong East – Woodlands on the North South Line & Buona Vista – Boon Lay on the East West Line will:
- end Earlier at around 11pm on Friday, 07 December 2018 & Saturday, 08 December 2018
Shuttle Bus Services will be available:
- Shuttle 2: Boon Lay—Buona Vista
- Shuttle 4: Jurong East—Woodlands
- Express 17: Woodlands—Bukit Panjang
Operating hours for selected Bus Services from Clementi, Jurong East, Boon Lay, Choa Chu Kang and Woodlands Bus Interchanges will also be extended on:
- Friday, 07 December 2018 & Saturday, 08 December 2018