SBS Transit Bus Service 195 is a trunk route running from Marina Centre Terminal and looping at Commonwealth Drive, passing through River Valley, Tiong Bahru, Telok Blangah Way, Depot Road, and Queenstown.
This service will be diverted to New Bridge Road Bus Terminal during the F1 Diversion period.
|Route||Marina Centre Bus Terminal ↺ Commonwealth Drive (Loop)|
|Passes Through||River Valley, Tiong Bahru, Telok Blangah Way, Depot Rd, Queenstown, Commonwealth Dr|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Ayer Rajah Bus Park (ARBP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Marina Ctr
||0600 – 2330 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 08 – 12 mins
0831-1659: 07 – 19 mins
1700-1930: 08 – 17 mins
After 1930: 08 – 15 mins
Service 195 serves the estates of Commonwealth, Telok Blangah Way and Tiong Bahru to the City areas, such as River Valley, City Hall and Marina Centre. The route’s unique City sectors provides connections between River Valley Road and Marina Centre. It is also the only loop route operating out of Marina Centre Ter.
During the Formula 1 Diversion period, this service will be relocated to New Bridge Road Terminal and loop at Commonwealth Drive via Eu Tong Sen St & New Bridge Rd.
- Tiong Bahru Road (Blk 18) → Commonwealth Drive → Marina Centre Ter
- Commonwealth Avenue (Blk 42) → Marina Centre Ter
Weekdays: 0545hrs, 0555hrs, 0605hrs, 0615hrs
Sat/Sun/PHs: 0600hrs, 0613hrs, 0626hrs
- Service 195A: Marina Centre Ter → Tiong Bahru Rd (Tiong Bahru Plaza)
Weekdays PM Peak
- Service 195B: Marina Centre Ter → Commonwealth Ave West (Commonwealth Stn)
Daily, 1247hrs – 1502hrs
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: See Above. Double-deck buses are not deployed possibly due to unknown height limitations. This service performs crossover trips to Nite Owl 3N during Fridays/Saturdays/Eves of PHs.
|Loop Service (via Commonwealth Dr)|
- 1970s – 1973: Amalgamated Bus Company Pte Ltd
- 1973 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1971 (11 Apr): Introduced between Crawford St and Gagak Selari Barat (Jln Bt Merah)
- 1978 (15 Jan): Amended to Jln Sultan and Beach Rd
- 1980 (06 Apr): Amended to Jln Bt Merah (Lower Delta Rd)
- 1988 (18 Dec): Merged with Services 55 and 203 and re-reouted to a loop service between South Canal and Commonwealth Dr.
- 1993 (04 Apr): Extended to Shenton Way with the closure of South Canal Ter.
- 1993 (05 Dec): Amended to Marina Centre Ter, skipping Shenton Way
- 1999: Amended to ply High St and Parliament Pl instead of Hill St and Bras Basah Rd.
- 2012 (30 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2014: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2015 (20 Jun): Shortworking Trip 195B introduced
- 2015 (24 Aug): Shortworking Trip 195B extended to terminate at Commonwealth MRT Station
- Refer to this article
- 1999: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1999.
Shortworking Trip 195A
Shortworking Trip 195B
Diverted to New Bridge Road Ter
External Links & References: