SMRT Intratown Service 913 is an Intratown service operating from Woodlands Temporary Interchange and looping at both Woodlands Circle and Woodlands Centre Road, passing through Woodlands Avenue 7, Woodlands Avenue 6, Marsiling Rise and Marsiling Road. It operates as a dual-loop service, calling at Woodlands Temporary Interchange twice in a single trip.
|Bus Service 913: Woodlands ↺ Woodlands Circle / Woodlands Centre Road|
Looping at Woodlands Circle
Looping at Woodlands Ctr Rd
(Woodlands Train Checkpoint)
- Service 913 plies both the East Loop (W’lands Ave 7, W’lands Ave 6 & W’lands Circle) and West Loop (W’lands Ave 5, Marsiling Rise, Marsiling Rd & W’lands Ctr Rd).
- Buses with the “E” suffix will terminate at Woodlands Temp Int and will not ply the other loop.
|Route||Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Woodlands Circle / Woodlands Centre Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||East Loop: Woodlands Ave 7, Woodlands Ave 6
West Loop: Marsiling Rise, Marsiling Rd
|Route Length||12.8 km|
|Travelling Time||65 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||18-metre Articulated Bus
– Mercedes-Benz O405G
12-metre Single Decker Bus
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||0530hrs – 0100hrs (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 02 – 06 mins
0831-1659: 02 – 06 mins
1700-1900: 02 – 06 mins
After 1900: 03 – 09 mins
Intratown Service 913 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Woodlands Ave 7, Woodlands Ave 6, Woodlands Circle, Marsling Rise, Marsling Rd and Woodlands Centre Rd, connecting them to Woodlands Regional Centre and key transport nodes such as Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange, Woodlands MRT station and Admiralty MRT station. Its primary area of service is Woodlands Neighbourhood 7 on the East Loop, and Marsling estate / Woodlands Centre on the West Loop. High capacity articulated buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand from residents in the area.
The route serves schools such as Admiralty Primary School, Evergreen Primary School, Woodlands Secondary School and Marsling Secondary School. Other public amenities served include Woodlands Mart, 888 Plaza, Woodlands Town Garden and Woodlands Train Checkpoint.
Service 913 operates in two loops, where buses will first ply the East Loop (via Woodlands Circle) followed by the West Loop (via Woodlands Centre Rd), while calling at Woodlands Temporary Interchange between loops. Terminating trips will operate as Service 913E on the West Loop, indicating that the bus will terminate at Woodlands Temp Int and no longer continue its journey on the East Loop.
There are two separate queue berths at Woodlands Temporary Interchange for Intratown 913; passengers should check their direction of travel before boarding the bus. During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings will be extended to complement the extension of train operating hours.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings will be extended to complement the extension of train operating hours.
MRT Stations Served
- Woodlands Temp Int → Woodlands Temp Int via Woodlands Centre Rd [West Loop]
0530hrs – 0550hrs (Daily)
- 1996 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1996 (08 Dec): Merged from existing Feeder services 902 and 905, Intra-town service from Woodlands Regional Int to Woodlands Dr 50/Checkpoint terminus (Loop)
- 2003 (16 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Centre Rd, skipping Woodlands Checkpoint Terminus.
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2016 (03 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)