SMRT Feeder Service 920 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Panjang Temporary Bus Park and looping at Bangkit Road, passing through Senja Road, Saujana Road and Fajar Road.
Bus Service 920 will be amended to serve Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub from 04 September 2017.
|Route||Bukit Panjang Temporary Bus Park ↺ Bangkit Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Senja Rd, Saujana Rd, Fajar Rd|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN NL323F
|Departure Times from Bukit Panjang
||0525 – 0100 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 07 – 08 mins
0831-1659: 06 – 10 mins
1700-1930: 06 – 08 mins
After 1930: 08 – 12 mins
Feeder Service 920 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Senja Rd, Saujana Rd, Fajar Rd and Bangkit Rd, connecting them to transport nodes at Bukit Panjang Road and Bukit Panjang LRT station. Its primary area of service is Bukit Panjang Neighbourhoods 2, 4, 5 and 6.
The route serves schools such as West View Primary School, West Spring Secondary School and Zhenghua Primary School. It also serves community amenities such as Senja Centre, Greenridge Shopping Centre, Bukit Panjang Park and Holland-Bukit Timah Town Council (Bangkit Office). High capacity double-deck / articulated buses are not deployed on a daily basis as rigid buses are able to cope with the demand from Bukit Panjang estate, which is aditionally served by the Bukit Panjang LRT network.
Trips start at Petir Road (44851 Bt Panjang Stn) and end at Upper Bukit Timah Road (44031 Aft Bukit Panjang Stn). No boarding and alighting is allowed at Bukit Panjang Temporary Bus Park.
DTL2 Bukit Panjang Bus Routes Enhancement
To enhance connectivity to the Downtown Line, from 27 December 2015, Service 920 was extended to terminate at Upper Bukit Timah Rd (Aft Bt Panjang Stn). Trips would begin from Petir Rd (Bt Panjang Stn), skipping the original starting stop at Bt Panjang Rd.
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Bus Fares
Fleet: Service 920’s fleet comprises MAN NL323F buses, with additional MAN NL323F buses added under the BSEP scheme.
|Loop Service (via Bangkit Rd)|
- Orange bus stops are not for revenue service
- No boarding and alighting from Bt Panjang Temp Bus Park
- 2000 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 2000 (26 Mar): Introduced as Bukit Panjang Int – Bangkit Rd (Loop)
- 2005 (29 May): Amended to ply Senja Rd and Senja Link
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2012 (16 Dec): Route amendment to Bukit Panjang Temp Bus Pk. All trips start and end at Bukit Panjang Rd.
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2015 (16 Aug): Calls at two new bus stops along Fajar Rd (Bt Blks 443A/443B and Blk 442D)
- 2015 (06 Sep): Calls at a pair of new bus stops along Senja Rd
- 2015 (27 Dec): DTL2 Bukit Panjang Bus Service Enhancements
– Last revenue service stop extended to Upp Bt Timah Rd
– First revenue service stop changed to Petir Rd, calls at Jelebu Rd towards Bangkit. Does not call at Bt Panjang Rd – Opp Blk 183
- 2016 (12 Mar): Last bus timing extended to 0100hrs.
- Refer to this article
- 2015: Amended to present routing.