Tower Transit Feeder Service 945 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Batok Bus Interchange, passing through Bukit Batok Street 52, Bukit Batok West Avenue 6, and looping at Bukit Batok Street 34.
|Loop Service (via Bukit Batok Street 34)|
|Route||Bukit Batok Bus Interchange ↺ Bukit Batok Street 34 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Bukit Batok Street 52, West Avenue 6|
|Route Length||7.3 km|
|Travelling Time||35 mins|
|GCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit|
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot (BUDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Buses:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– MAN NL323F
|Departure Times from Bukit Batok
||0530hrs – 0100hrs (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 05 – 07 mins
0831-1659: 06 – 07 mins
1700-1930: 06 – 06 mins
After 1930: 06 – 08 mins
Feeder Service 945 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Bukit Batok East Ave 5, Bukit Batok St 52, Bukit Batok West Ave 5 and Bukit Batok West Ave 4, connecting them to transport nodes at Bukit Batok Bus Interchange, Bukit Gombak MRT station and Bukit Batok MRT station. Its primary area of service is Bukit Batok Neighbourhoods 3, 4 and 5.
The route serves schools such as Hillgrove Secondary School, Lianhua Primary School, Swiss Cottage Secondary School and St. Anthony’s Primary School. It also serves community amenities such as Bukit Gombak Stadium, Bukit Batok Town Park (Little Guilin) and HomeTeamNS @ Bukit Batok.
Formerly a Singapore Bus Service (SBS) route known as Service 365, it was transferred to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS) in 2000 when areas of responsibility were exchanged between SBS and TIBS, which has since been re-branded to SMRT. The route was later renumbered to Service 945. High capacity double-deck / articulated buses are not deployed on a daily basis due to moderate daily demand from residents.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to complement the extension of train operating hours.
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Fare Table.
- 1986 – 2000: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2000 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 28 May 2016: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 29 May 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021.
- 1986: Introduced by SBS as Service 365, Bukit Batok – Bukit Batok West Ave 5 (Loop)
- 2000 (18 Jun): Handed to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS)
- 2003 (04 May): Re-numbered to Service 945, and amended to ply Bukit Batok St 52
- 2006 (27 Aug): Extended to serve Bt Batok West Avenue 4, Street 33 and 34.
- 2009 (01 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (29 May): Operations handed over to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
- 1986: Bt Batok Int, Bt Batok Central, Bt Batok East Ave 2, Bt Batok East Ave 5, Bt Batok West Ave 7, Bt Batok St 34, Bt Batok West Ave 5, Bt Batok East Ave 5, Bt Batok East Ave 2, Bt Batok Central, Bt Batok Int
- 2003: Bt Batok Int, Bt Batok Central, Bt Batok East Ave 2, Bt Batok East Ave 5, Bt Batok St 52, Bt Batok East Ave 5, Bt Batok West Ave 7, Bt Batok St 34, Bt Batok West Ave 5, Bt Batok East Ave 5, Bt Batok St 52, Bt Batok East Ave 5, Bt Batok East Ave 2, Bt Batok Central, Bt Batok Int
- 2006: Current routing
External Links & References: