SBS Transit Bus Service 135 is a trunk route running from Ang Mo Kio and looping at Siglap Road, going via Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8 and 1, Serangoon, Upper Aljunied, MacPherson Estate, Paya Lebar, Tanjong Katong and Marine Parade.
||Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange ↺ Siglap Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, Serangoon, Upper Aljunied, MacPherson Estate, Paya Lebar, Tanjong Katong, Marine Parade|
|Route Length||33.3 km|
|Traveling Time||140 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Ang Mo Kio
0530 – 2235 (Full Loop)
2248 – 2330 (135A | Terminates at Victoria Sch, Marine Parade Rd)
0530 – 2235 (Full Loop)
2249 – 2345 (135A | Terminates at Victoria Sch, Marine Parade Rd)
Sundays & PHs:
0530 – 2241 (Full Loop)
2257 – 2345 (135A | Terminates at Victoria Sch, Marine Parade Rd)
|Departure Times from Siglap Rd (Looping Point)
||From Siglap Road (Opp Mandarin Gdns):
Weekdays & Sat: 0545 – 2330
Sundays/PHs: 0600 – 2330
|0630-0830: 10 – 11 mins
0831-1659: 09 – 14 mins
1700-1900: 11 – 17 mins
After 1900: 12 – 15 mins
Service 135 serves as a residential route between Ang Mo Kio, Serangoon, MacPherson estate, Tanjong Katong and Marine Parade. Operating as a loop service, it is one of three routes to loop at Siglap Road. The route shares its popular Paya Lebar MRT – Marine Parade connection with Service 43 and 134. The route experiences moderate to high demand all-day route owing to multiple inter-town connections served.
MRT Stations Served:
- Siglap Road (Opp Mandarin Gardens) → Ang Mo Kio Int
Weekdays: 0545hrs, 0553hrs, 0602hrs, 0610hrs
Saturdays: 0545hrs, 0602hrs
- Service 135A: Ang Mo Kio Int → Marine Parade Road (Victoria Sch)
Weekdays: 2248hrs, 2302hrs, 2316hrs, 2330hrs
Saturdays: 2249hrs, 2303hrs, 2317hrs, 2331hrs, 2345hrs
Sundays/PHs: 2257hrs, 2313hrs, 2329hrs, 2345hrs
Fleet: See Above
- 1974 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1974: Renumbered from Service 155A which was introduced on 11 Apr 1971.Route plying between Toa Payoh and Bedok Rd/Upp Changi Rd
- Relocated twice to Upp Changi Rd 13.3km and 15.5km.
- 1980: Amended to Somapah Ter
- 1981: Extended to Marine Parade Ter
- 1983: Re-routed to loop at MacPherson Estate from Marine Parade Ter.
- 1986: Extended to Ang Mo Kio Int
- 2001 (16 Sep): Amended to loop at Siglap Link with the closure of Marine Parade Terminal.
- 2002 (24 Mar): Amended to Ang Mo Kio Temp Int
- 2007 (28 Apr): Amended to air-conditioned Ang Mo Kio Integrated Transport Hub (ITH)
- 2009 (23 Aug): Plies the reinstated Paya Lebar Rd, skipping Eunos Rd 8 towards Ang Mo Kio
- 2011 (07 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2011 (26 Jun): Amended to Lor Bengkok due to the temporary closure of Circuit Link for Downtown Line construction.
- 2016 (16 Oct): Amended to call at MacPherson Sec Sch, Circuit Rd instead of Kong Hwa Sch, Circuit Rd due to reopening of Circuit Link.
- 2017 (12 Mar): Route Amendment due to realignment of Upp Aljunied Rd
- 2018 (11 Mar): Start of operations under Seletar Bus Package (Tendered Contract)
- Refer to this article
- 2001: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 2001.