The route operates from Changi Airport PTB2 and ends at Tomlinson Road (The Regent S’pore), operating only daily, after the last bus of Service 36 has departed.
→ The Regent S'pore
|Route||Changi Airport PTB2 → Tomlinson Road (The Regent S’pore)|
|Passes Through||ECP, Marine Parade Rd, Suntec City, City Hall, Dhoby Ghaut, Orchard|
|Route Length||26.4 km|
|Travelling Time||52 – 57 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Changi Airport Terminal 2||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays
|23:00 – 23:58||23:03 – 00:04||23:04 – 23:58|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 36A is a trunk service operating from Changi Airport Terminal 2 and ends at Tomlinson Road (The Regent S’pore).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route offers unidirectional city-bound trips terminating at Tomlinson Road during the late night hours (after the last bus of Bus Service 36 has departed), without having to operate full-distance trips of Service 36. It connects Changi Airport with Marine Parade, Suntec City, City Hall, Dhoby Ghaut and Orchard.
MRT Stations Served
- CG2 Changi Airport
- CC4DT15 Promenade
- EW13NS25 City Hall
- CC2 Bras Basah
- NS24NE6CC1 Dhoby Ghaut
- NS23 Somerset
- NS22 Orchard
- From Changi Airport PTB2:
Mondays – Thursdays: 23:02, 23:13, 23:24, 23:35, 23:46 & 23:58
Fridays: 22:58, 23:06, 23:14, 23:22, 23:31, 23:40, 23:49 & 23:58
Saturdays: 23:03, 23:14, 23:24, 23:34, 23:44, 23:54 & 00:04
Sundays / Public Holidays: 23:04, 23:15, 23:25, 23:36, 23:47 & 23:58
- 2000 – 31 Oct 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 01 Nov 2001 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 2000: Introduced from Changi Airport Terminal 2 to Tomlinson Road (The Regent S’pore) daily, after the last bus of Service 36 has departed.
- 2005 (02 Jul): Amended to ply Grange Rd with the partial closure of Somerset Rd
- 2007: Serves additional bus stop (93201) along Marine Parade Rd
- 2009 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2013 (28 Jul): Serves new bus stop (82059) along Tg Katong Rd South
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 2017 (22 Oct): Amended to serve Changi Airport PTB 4