Go-Ahead Bus Service 3A is a Short-Trip Service variant of Bus Service 3.
The route operates from Tampines Bus Interchange and ends at Pasir Ris Drive 12 (Blk 747A), operating on weekday afternoon and evening peak hours, as well as daily at night, after the last bus of Service 3 has departed.
→ Pasir Ris Dr 12 (Blk 747A)
|Route||Tampines Bus Interchange → Pasir Ris Drive 12 (Blk 747A)|
|Passes Through||Tampines St 21, Tampines Ave 2, Pasir Ris Dr 1, Pasir Ris Dr 4|
|Route Length||10.3 km|
|Travelling Time||~40 – 55 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Yutong E12
|Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Tampines||Weekdays||Saturdays & Sundays / Public Holidays|
|15:31, 16:27 &
23:47 – 00:35
|23:47 – 00:35|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 3A is a trunk service operating from Tampines Bus Interchange and ends at Pasir Ris Drive 12 (Blk 747A). The route operates daily after the last Service 3 to Punggol has departed Tampines Interchange.
As a Short-Trip Service, the route also operates during weekday evening peak hours and supplements the high demand for Service 3 along its residential sectors. While only two trips depart from Tampines Interchange, many more trips are operated throughout the evening peak period departing from Pasir Ris Dr 8 (Aft Pasir Ris St 53) near Pasir Ris MRT Station.
MRT Stations Served
- EW2–DT32 Tampines
- DT33 Tampines East
- EW1 Pasir Ris
- From Tampines Interchange:
Weekdays: 15:31, 16:27, 23:47, 23:59, 00:11, 00:23 & 00:35
Saturdays: 23:47, 23:59, 00:11, 00:23 & 00:35
Sundays / Public Holidays: 23:53, 00:07, 00:21 & 00:35
- From Pasir Ris Dr 8 (Aft Pasir Ris St 53):
Weekdays: 17:28, 18:07, 18:34, 18:43, 18:52, 19:01, 19:26, 19:34, 19:53, 20:05, 20:44, 21:11, 21:48, 22:14
- 19 Oct 2003 – 03 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 04 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 2003 (19 Oct): Introduced as a short-trip service from Tampines Int to Pasir Ris Dr 12 (Blk 747A) during evening peak hours on weekdays and after the last bus of Service 3 daily.
- 2009 (05 Sep): Serves new bus stop outside Blk 485 along Pasir Ris Dr 4
- 2015 (26 Oct): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2015 (12 Dec): Amended to ply the extended Pasir Ris Dr 8 with the permanent closure of the west ring of Pasir Ris Central.
- 2016 (04 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
- 2017 (21 Oct): Serves new bus stop outside Tampines East Stn Exit B along Tampines Ave 2
- 2022 (30 Oct): Skips removed bus stop after Pasir Ris Dr 3 along Pasir Ris Dr 8
Back to Bus Service 3
Back to Bus Services