The route operates from Jurong East Bus Interchange and ends at Pandan Gardens (Blk 407), operating daily, after the last bus of Service 51 has departed.
Service 51A serves the relocated Jurong East Bus Interchange from 6 December 2020.
|Route||Jurong East Bus Interchange → Pandan Gardens (Blk 407)|
|Passes Through||Jurong Town Hall Rd|
|Route Length||3.0 km|
|Traveling Time||10 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sengkang – Hougang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Soon Lee Bus Park (SLBP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double-Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Jurong East
||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays
|00:03 – 00:20||00:02 – 00:20||00:03 – 00:20|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 51A is a trunk service operating from Jurong East Bus Interchange and ends at Pandan Gardens (Blk 407). The Short-Trip Service operates daily and connects the transport node of Jurong East to residential areas around Pandan Gardens after the last bus of Service 51 has departed, offering late-night bus connections to Pandan Gardens without having to operate full-distance trips to Hougang.
- From Jurong East Interchange:
Weekdays, Sundays / Public Holidays: 00:03 & 00:20
Saturdays: 00:02 & 00:20
MRT Station Served
- EW24NS1 Jurong East
- 2002 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Sengkang – Hougang Bus Package.
- 2002 (12 May): Introduced as a short-trip service from Jurong East Int to Pandan Gardens (Blk 407), operating after the last bus of Service 51 daily
- 2009 (05 Jul): Amended to ply Boon Lay Way and Jurong East Central with the closure of Jurong East St 12 to facilitate the Jurong East Modification Project (JEMP)
- 2011 (17 Dec): Amended to Jurong East Temp Int
- 2020 (06 Dec): Amended to relocated Jurong East Int