SBS Transit Feeder Service 806 is a Feeder service operating from Yishun Bus Interchange and looping at Yishun Avenue 6, passing through Yishun Avenue 11, Yishun Street 31 & Yishun Ring Road.
Bus Service 806 serves a new bus stop along Yishun Ave 6 from 25 Apr 2021.
|Route||Yishun Bus Interchange ↺ Yishun Avenue 6 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Ave 11, Yishun St 31, Yishun Ring Rd|
|Route Length||6.5 km|
|Travelling Time||35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
|18-metre Articulated Bus:
– MAN A24
|12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Yishun
||Weekdays & Saturdays
||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|05:20 – 00:55||05:30 – 00:55|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||3 – 4 mins||4 – 6 mins||3 – 5 mins||3 – 11 mins|
|Saturdays||6 mins||5 – 6 mins||5 – 6 mins||5 – 9 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||6 – 8 mins||6 – 7 mins||6 – 8 mins||7 – 8 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 806 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 11, Yishun Ave 6 and Yishun Ring Rd, connecting them to transport nodes at Yishun Town Centre, namely Yishun MRT and Bus Interchange. Its primary area of service is Yishun Neighbourhoods 3 and 4.
The route serves schools such as North View Primary, North View Secondary and Huamin Primary. Other public amenities served include Yishun Pond Park, Yishun North Neighbourhood Police Centre (NPC), Yishun Park and Evangel Family Church.
MRT Station Served
- NS13 Yishun
- Yishun Ring Rd (Opp Blk 367) → Yishun Int
Weekdays: 06:25, 06:46, 07:14, 07:36, 08:11 & 08:33
Gallery (SBS Transit)
Gallery (SBS Transit Posters)
Gallery (SMRT Buses)
- 1998 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 24 Mar 2018: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 25 Mar 2018 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1998 (28 Dec): Re-numbered from Service 804A as a peak hour service between Yishun Int and Yishun Ring Rd (Loop), operating on Weekdays and Saturdays only
- 2000: Converted to full day service and serves all bus stops along Yishun Central and Yishun Ave 11
- 2001: Extension of operation hours to 06:00 – 22:00 from Monday to Saturday
- 2005 (05 Dec): Amended to ply Yishun Ave 6 and Yishun St 31
- 2007 (29 Jul): Extended to operate on Sundays and Public Holidays, last bus timing extended from 22:00 to 00:50
- 2014 (23 Feb): Serves new bus stop outside Blk 348B along Yishun Ave 11
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2015 (24 May): Serves new bus stop opposite Blk 333C along Yishun St 31
- 2017 (16 Jul): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (25 Mar): Operations transferred to SBS Transit Ltd
- 2019 (08 Sep): Amended to Yishun Integrated Transport Hub
- 2021 (25 Apr): Serves new bus stop outside Blk 382C along Yishun Ave 6