SBS Transit Feeder Service 806 is a Feeder service operating from Yishun Temporary Bus Interchange and looping at Yishun Avenue 6, passing through Yishun Avenue 11, Yishun Street 31 & Yishun Ring Road.
SBS Transit has taken over operations of Bus Service 806 on 25 March 2018 as part of the Seletar Bus Package
|Bus Service 806: Yishun ↺ Yishun Avenue 6 (Loop)
||Looping at Yishun Avenue 6
||Yishun Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Yishun Avenue 6 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Avenue 11, Yishun Street 31, Yishun Ring Road|
|Route Length||5.1 km|
|Travelling Time||30 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double-deck bus
– MAN A95
18-metre Articulated bus:
– MAN NG363F (A24)
|Departure Times from Yishun
||0520 – 0055 (Weekdays & Saturdays)
0530 – 0055 (Sundays & Public Holidays)
|0630-0830: 03 – 04 mins
0831-1659: 04 – 05 mins
1700-1900: 03 – 04 mins
After 1900: 03 – 11 mins
Feeder Service 806 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 11, Yishun Ave 6 and Yishun Ring Rd, connecting them to transport nodes at Yishun Town Centre, namely Yishun MRT and Bus Interchange. Its primary area of service is Yishun Neighbourhoods 3 and 4. High capacity articulated buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand for residents.
The route serves schools such as North View Primary, North View Secondary and Huamin Primary. Other public amenities served include Yishun Pond Park, Yishun North Neighbourhood Police Centre (NPC), Yishun Park and Evangel Family Church.
MRT Stations Served
- NS13 Yishun
- Yishun Ring Rd (Opp Blk 367) → Yishun Temp Int
Weekdays: 0619hrs, 0651hrs, 0705hrs, 0719hrs, 0822hrs & 0840hrs
Gallery (SBS Transit)
- 1994 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 24 Mar 2018: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 25 Mar 2018 onwards – SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1994: Introduced as Service 804A, peak hour feeder service plying Yishun interchange – Yishun Ring Rd (Loop). Operates between 0600hrs-0900hrs from Monday to Saturday AM Peak, 1700hrs-2000hrs from Monday to Friday PM Peak, and 1300hrs-1430hrs on Saturday.
- 1998 (Dec): Re-numbered to Service 806.
- ???: Express sector along Yishun Ctrl and Yishun Ave 11 abolished.
- 2001: Extension of operation hours to 0600hrs-2200hrs from Monday to Saturday
- 2006: Amended to loop at Yishun St 31, via Yishun Ave 6, and omitting Yishun Ave 9
- 2007: (29 Jul): Converted to a daily service, operating hours extended from 2200 to 0050 on all days.
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2015 (24 May): Calls at new bus stop 59649 – Yishun St 31, Opp Blk 333C
- 2017 (16 Jul): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (25 Mar): Operations transferred to SBS Transit as part of the Seletar Bus Package
- 1994 (804A): Yishun Int, Yishun Ctrl 1, Yishun Ctrl (express), Yishun Ave 11 (express), Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ctrl (express), Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Int
- 2001: Yishun Int, Yishun Ctrl 1, Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 11, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ctrl (express), Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Int
- 2006: Yishun Int, Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 11, Yishun Ave 6, Yishun St 31, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 11, Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Int
External Links & References:
More photos (SMRT Buses) on the next page…