SBS Transit Feeder Service 806 is a Feeder service operating from Yishun Bus Interchange and looping at Yishun Avenue 6, passing through Yishun Avenue 11, Yishun Street 31 & Yishun Ring Road.
||Yishun Bus Interchange ↺ Yishun Avenue 6 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Avenue 11, Yishun Street 31, Yishun Ring Road|
|Route Length||6.5 km|
|Travelling Time||35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck bus
– MAN A22
12-metre Double Decker bus
– MAN A95 (Euro 6)
– Volvo B9TL
18-metre Articulated bus:
– MAN A24
|Departure Times from Yishun
||0520 – 0055 (Weekdays & Saturdays)
0530 – 0055 (Sundays & Public Holidays)
|0630-0830: 01 – 08 mins
0831-1659: 02 – 11 mins
1700-1900: 03 – 05 mins
After 1900: 04 – 11 mins
Feeder Service 806 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 11, Yishun Ave 6 and Yishun Ring Rd, connecting them to transport nodes at Yishun Town Centre, namely Yishun MRT and Bus Interchange. Its primary area of service is Yishun Neighbourhoods 3 and 4. High capacity articulated buses and Double-Deckr buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand for residents.
The route serves schools such as North View Primary, North View Secondary and Huamin Primary. Other public amenities served include Yishun Pond Park, Yishun North Neighbourhood Police Centre (NPC), Yishun Park and Evangel Family Church.
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
MRT Station Served
- NS13 Yishun
- Yishun Ring Rd (Opp Blk 367) → Yishun Int
Weekdays: 0625hrs, 0646hrs, 0714hrs, 0736hrs, 0811hrs & 0833hrs
Gallery (SBS Transit)
Gallery (SBS Transit Posters)
Gallery (SMRT Buses)
- 1994 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 24 Mar 2018: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 25 Mar 2018 onwards – SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1994: Introduced as Service 804A, peak hour feeder service plying Yishun interchange – Yishun Ring Rd (Loop). Operates between 0600hrs-0900hrs from Monday to Saturday AM Peak, 1700hrs-2000hrs from Monday to Friday PM Peak, and 1300hrs-1430hrs on Saturday.
- 1998 (Dec): Re-numbered to Service 806.
- ???: Express sector along Yishun Ctrl and Yishun Ave 11 abolished.
- 2001: Extension of operation hours to 0600hrs-2200hrs from Monday to Saturday
- 2006: Amended to loop at Yishun St 31, via Yishun Ave 6, and omitting Yishun Ave 9
- 2007: (29 Jul): Converted to a daily service, operating hours extended from 2200 to 0050 on all days.
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2015 (24 May): Calls at new bus stop 59649 – Yishun St 31, Opp Blk 333C
- 2017 (16 Jul): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (25 Mar): Operations transferred to SBS Transit as part of the Seletar Bus Package
- 2019 (08 Sep): Amended to Yishun Integrated Transport Hub