SMRT Buses Feeder Bus Service 911 is a Feeder service operating from Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange and looping at both Woodlands Avenue 2 and Woodlands Centre Road (Woodlands Train Checkpoint), passing through Woodlands Street 83, Street 82 and Street 13. It operates as a dual-loop service, calling at Woodlands Temporary Interchange twice in a single trip.
Terminating Trips on Service 911 will be renumbered from 911E to 911T from 12 Aug 2018.
- Service 911 plies both the East Loop (W’lands Ave 7, W’lands St 83, W’lands Ave 4, W’lands St 82, W’lands Ave 9, W’lands Ave 2 & W’lands St 81) and West Loop (W’lands St 13 & W’lands Ctr Rd).
- Service 911T buses will terminate at Woodlands Temp Int and will not ply the other loop.
|Route||Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Woodlands Ave 2 / Woodlands Centre Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||East Loop: Woodlands St 83, Woodlands St 82, Woodlands St 81
West Loop: Woodlands St 13
|Route Length||11.8 km|
|Travelling Time||55 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||18-metre Articulated Bus
– MAN A24
– Mercedes-Benz O405G
12-metre Single Decker Bus
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||0520hrs – 0100hrs (Weekdays & Saturdays)
0530hrs – 0100hrs (Sundays / Public Holidays)
|0630-0830: 03 – 07 mins
0831-1659: 02 – 06 mins
1700-1900: 03 – 07 mins
After 1900: 03 – 09 mins
Feeder Service 911 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Woodlands St 83, Woodlands Ave 4 , Woodlands St 82, Woodlands St 13 and Woodlands Centre Rd, connecting them to transport nodes at Woodlands Regional Centre, such as Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange & Woodlands MRT station. Its primary area of service is Woodlands Neighbourhood 8 on the East Loop, and Neighbourhood 1 & Woodlands Centre on the West Loop. High capacity articulated buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand from residents in the area.
The route serves schools such as Qihua Primary School, Riverside Secondary School, Evergreen Primary School and Evergreen Secondary School. Other public amenities served include Fu Shan Garden, Woodlands Town Park East, Woodlands Town Garden, Woodlands Stadium, Woodlands Swimming Complex and Woodlands Train Checkpoint.
Service 911 operates in two loops, where buses will first ply the East Loop (via Woodlands Ave 2) followed by the West Loop (via Woodlands Centre Rd), while calling at Woodlands Interchange between loops. Terminating trips will operate as Service 911T (Formerly 911E), indicating that the bus will terminate at Woodlands Int and no longer continue its journey on the other loop.
There are two separate queue berths at Woodlands Temporary Interchange for Feeder 911; passengers should check their direction of travel before boarding the bus.
- Service 911 at Berth B5 loops at Woodlands Avenue 2 (East Loop)
- Service 911 at Berth B7 loops at Woodlands Centre Rd / Woodlands Train Checkpoint (West Loop)
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings will be extended to complement the extension of train operating hours.
Double Deck Debut
MRT Stations Served
- NS9 Woodlands
- Woodlands Temp Int → Woodlands Temp Int via Woodlands Centre Rd (West Loop)
Weekdays & Sat: 0530hrs
- Woodlands Centre Road (Woodlands Train Checkpt) → Woodlands Temp Int
Weekdays & Sat: 0520hrs – 0540hrs
Sundays/PHs: 0540hrs – 0550hrs
- 1996 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1996 (08 Dec): Merged from existing Feeders services 900 and 901.
Intra-town service serving Woodlands Regional Interchange to Woodlands St 82 & Woodlands Checkpoint Bus Terminus (Loop)
- 2001: Amended to ply St 82, Ave 4, St 83 and Ave 7 in both directions.
- 2003: Amended to loop at Woodlands Rd and Woodlands Centre Rd, skipping Woodlands Checkpoint Bus Terminus.
- 2014 (03 Feb): Bus Service Reliability Framework (BSRF) implemented for a two-year trial
- 2015 (14 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2015 (05 Jun): BSRF trial extended to Aug 2016
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2018 (12 Aug): Terminating Trips renumbered to Service 911T from 911E. Intratown branding dropped, re-branded as a Feeder Bus Service.
- 1996 (East Loop): Woodlands Reg Int, Woodlands Ave 7, Woodlands St 83, Woodlands Ave 4, Woodlands St 82, Woodlands St 81, Woodlands Ave 9, Woodlands Ave 2, Woodlands Reg Int
- 2001 (East Loop): Present routing