SBS Transit Bus Service 92 is a trunk route from Ghim Moh and loops at Science Park Drive, going via North Buona Vista Road, Ghim Moh Road, Ulu Pandan Road and Mount Sinai Rise. It operates in a “double continuous loop” fashion, looping at Science Park before returning to Ghim Moh and heading to Mount Sinai Rise before looping back again and ending at Ghim Moh Ter.
This service operates on Weekdays and Saturdays only. On Sundays & Public Holidays, route variant Service 92M will operate between Ghim Moh, Mount Sinai, and Buona Vista MRT, omitting Science Park.
↺ Science Pk Dr (Loop)
- Non-Terminating Service 92 buses at Mount Sinai will continue on to Science Park with a short layover at Ghim Moh Ter. Passengers may stay onboard the bus.
|Route||Ghim Moh Bus Terminal ↺ Science Park Drive (Loop)|
|Passes Through||North Buona Vista Rd, Ghim Moh Rd, Ulu Pandan Rd, Mount Sinai Rise|
|Route Length||12.2 km|
|Travelling Time||65 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Clementi Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bukit Batok Bus Depot (BBDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Ghim Moh
||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|06:17 – 20:35||06:18 – 20:36||No Operation|
|Between 20:50 – 21:20 on Weekdays & Saturdays, buses leaving Ghim Moh Ter will operate as Service 92B, terminating at Science Pk Dr (The Rutherford).|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||7 – 16 mins||5 – 21 mins||5 – 14 mins||16 – 21 mins|
|Saturdays||8 – 19 mins||10 – 23 mins||14 – 18 mins||13 – 18 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 92 serves Ghim Moh, Mount Sinai and Singapore Science Park I with bus connections to Buona Vista MRT. The continuous loop nature of the route means that passengers can get from Ulu Pandan to Buona Vista without changing buses; buses will swaps drivers at Ghim Moh Terminal and the bus continues its journey. Technically, commuters can stay onboard for as long as they wish, as the bus makes its rounds and commuters are not required to alight anywhere.
This route operates during Weekdays and Saturdays only. On Sundays & Public Holidays, route variant Service 92M will operate between Ghim Moh and Mount Sinai, omitting Science Park.
Between 20:50 – 21:20 on Weekdays & Saturdays, buses leaving Ghim Moh Ter will terminate at Science Park Dr (Opp The Rutherford) as Service 92B. On the eves of Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year, the operating hours are the same as that for Saturdays. If it falls on a Sunday, there will be no operation.
This service operates two Short Trip Services, 92A & 92B, to cater to heavy demand between Singapore Science Park I and Buona Vista MRT station.
MRT Stations Served:
- Science Park Dr (Opp The Rutherford) → Ghim Moh Ter via Ulu Pandan Rd
Weekdays: 06:42, 15:50 & 16:52
- North Buona Vista Rd (Buona Vista Stn Exit C) → Ghim Moh Ter via Ulu Pandan Rd
Weekdays: 06:00, 06:15, 06:30, 07:29, 07:36 & 07:48
Saturdays: 06:00, 06:17 & 06:30
Short Trip Services:
- Service 92A: Ghim Moh Ter → Ghim Moh Rd (Blk 13)
Weekdays: 17:16 – 19:32
- Service 92A (Special Departure): Science Park Dr (Opp The Rutherford) → Ghim Moh Rd (Blk 13)
Weekdays: 15:17 – 20:00
- Service 92B: Ghim Moh Ter → Science Park Dr (The Rutherford)
Weekdays: 06:37 – 21:20
Saturdays: 09:26 – 21:23
- Service 92B (Special Departures): Nth Buona Vista Rd (Buona Vista Stn Exit D) → Science Park Dr (The Rutherford)
Weekdays: 06:51 – 10:50
- Service 92M: Ghim Moh Ter ↺ North Buona Vista Rd (Loop)
Sundays & Public Holidays only
- 1997 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Clementi Bus Package.
- 1997 (06 Oct): Re-numbered from Service M1 as a service between Science Park Dr (Blk 85) and Mount Sinai Dr (Loop)
- 2005: Serves new bus stop between House Nos. 33 and 35 along Mount Sinai Dr
- 2007 (26 Nov): Amended to start from Ghim Moh Ter and loop at Science Park Dr/Mount Sinai Dr
- 2014 (28 Sep): Serves 3 new bus stops outside Blk 85 and outside and opposite The Rutherford along Science Park Dr
- 2014 (29 Sep): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)