SBS Transit Bus Service 92M is a trunk service plying between Ghim Moh Bus Terminal and looping at North Buona Vista Road, passing through Buona Vista MRT, Ghim Moh Estate, Mount Sinai and Pandan Valley. It is a route variant of Service 92, operating on Sundays & Public Holidays only. The route was launched on Sunday, 30 August 2015.
↺ Nth Buona Vista Rd (Loop)
- Between 20:18 – 20:43, buses leaving Ghim Moh Ter will terminate at Buona Vista Stn Exit D, North Buona Vista Rd.
|Route||Ghim Moh Bus Terminal ↺ North Buona Vista Rd (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Mt Sinai Rd, Pandan Valley, Mt Sinai Rise|
|Route Length||7.8 km|
|Traveling Time||30 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Clementi Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bukit Batok Bus Depot (BBDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Ghim Moh
||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|07:00 – 20:43|
|Between 20:18 – 20:43 on Sundays / Public Holidays, buses leaving Ghim Moh Ter terminates at Nth Buona Vista Rd (Buona Vista Stn Exit D).
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||12 – 13 mins||12 – 13 mins||12 – 13 mins||12 – 13 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 92M is a supplementary route of Service 92, duplicating its parent service between Ghim Moh and North Buona Vista Rd. The route improves bus connections for residents at Ghim Moh, Mount Sinai and Pandan Valley which rely on Service 92 for connections to Buona Vista MRT. The route was launched on Sunday, 30 August 2015.
Previously, Service 92’s operating hours were catered to that of Singapore Science Park employees and hence operated on Weekdays and Saturdays only, with no service on Sundays and Public Holidays, leaving residents at Mount Sinai with no direct bus options to Buona Vista MRT. Service 92M fills up the lost operating hours by running on Sundays and Public Holidays, offering bus connections for residents to Buona Vista MRT. It also offers connections to Ulu Pandan Community Centre, MOE HQ (Ghim Moh) and Blk 20 Market and Hawker Centre.
This route operates in a continuous loop nature, meaning that passengers onboard the bus from Mount Sinai will not have to change buses at Ghim Moh Terminal. The bus will continue its journey towards Buona Vista MRT station after a short toilet break for the driver or a change of drivers.
MRT Station Served:
- EW21CC22 Buona Vista
- Ghim Moh Rd (Blk 13) → Ghim Moh Ter via Ulu Pandan Rd
Sundays / Public Holidays: 06:40, 06:52 & 07:05
- Ghim Moh Ter → North Buona Vista Rd (Buona Vista Stn Exit D)
Sundays / Public Holidays: 20:18, 20:30, 20:43
- Service 92: Ghim Moh Terminal ↺ Science Park Drive (Loop)
Weekdays & Saturdays
- 2015 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Clementi Bus Package.
- 2015 (30 Aug): Introduced between Ghim Moh Bus Terminal and North Buona Vista Road / Pandan Valley. Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB) at launch
- 2017 (09 Jul): Extension of operating hours for Bus Service 92M, introduction of special departures from Ghim Moh Ter to Buona Vista Stn Exit D, North Buona Vista Rd