SBS Transit Bus Service 92M is a trunk service plying between Ghim Moh Bus Terminal and looping at North Buona Vista Road, passing through Buona Vista MRT, Ghim Moh Estate, Mount Sinai and Pandan Valley. It is a route variant of Service 92, operating on Sundays & Public Holidays only. The route was launched on Sunday, 30 August 2015.
- From 2018hrs to 2043hrs, buses leaving Ghim Moh Ter will terminate at Buona Vista Stn Exit D, North Buona Vista Rd.
||Ghim Moh Bus Terminal ↺ North Buona Vista Rd (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Buona Vista MRT, Ghim Moh, Mt Sinai, Pandan Valley|
|Route Length||7.8 km|
|Travelling Time||30 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Clementi Bus Package
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Bukit Batok Bus Depot (BBDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Buses:
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Ghim Moh
||0700hrs – 2005hrs (Sundays & Public Holidays | Full Loop)
2018hrs – 2043hrs (3 Trips on Sundays & Public Holidays | Ends at Buona Vista Stn Exit D, North Buona Vista Rd)
|0630-0830: 11 – 13 mins
0831-1659: 12 – 13 mins
1700-1900: 12 – 13 mins
After 1900: NA
Service 92M is a supplementary route of Service 92, duplicating its parent service between Ghim Moh and North Buona Vista Rd. The route improves bus connections for residents at Ghim Moh, Mount Sinai and Pandan Valley which rely on Service 92 for connections to Buona Vista MRT. The route was launched on Sunday, 30 August 2015.
Previously, Service 92’s operating hours were catered to that of Singapore Science Park employees and hence operated on Weekdays and Saturdays only, with no service on Sundays and Public Holidays, leaving residents with no direct bus options to Buona Vista MRT. Service 92M fills up the lost operating hours by running on Sundays and Public Holidays, offering bus connections for residents to Buona Vista MRT. It also offers connections to Ulu Pandan Community Centre, MOE HQ (Ghim Moh) and Blk 20 Market and Hawker Centre.
This route operates in a continuous loop nature, meaning that passengers onboard the bus from Mount Sinai will not have to change buses at Ghim Moh Terminal. The bus will continue its journey towards Buona Vista MRT station after a short toilet break for the driver or a change of drivers.
MRT Stations Served:
- Ghim Moh Rd (Blk 13) → Ghim Moh Ter via Ulu Pandan Rd
Sunday & Public Holidays: 0640hrs, 0652hrs & 0705hrs
- Ghim Moh Ter → North Buona Vista Rd (Buona Vista Stn Exit D)
Sunday & Public Holidays: 2018hrs, 2030hrs, 2043hrs
- Service 92: Ghim Moh Bus Terminal ↺ Science Park Drive (Loop)
- 2015 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Clementi Bus Package.
- 2015 (30 Aug): Introduced between Ghim Moh Bus Terminal and North Buona Vista Road / Pandan Valley. Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB) at launch
- 2017 (09 Jul): Extension of operating hours for Bus Service 92M, introduction of special departures from Ghim Moh Ter to Buona Vista Stn Exit D, North Buona Vista Rd
External Links & References: