Go-Ahead Bus Service 15 is a trunk route from Pasir Ris and looping at Marine Parade, serving Tampines Central & West, Kaki Bukit, Jalan Eunos, and Telok Kurau.
Service 15 serves a new pair of bus stops along Pasir Ris Drive 8 from 11 Apr 2021.
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange ↺ Marine Parade Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Pasir Ris Dr 52, Tampines Ave 4, Tampines Ave 1, Kaki Bukit Ave 1, Jalan Eunos, Telok Kurau Rd|
|Route Length||33.1 km|
|Traveling Time||130 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris
||Weekdays & Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|05:45 – 23:00||06:00 – 23:00|
|Departure Times from B/S 92041 – Opp Parkway Parade
||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|05:48 – 23:45||05:45 – 23:48||05:45 – 23:43|
|Loop Service||4 – 9 mins||4 – 13 mins||7 – 15 mins||13 – 16 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Introduced in 1995, Service 15 is an inter-town route serving between Pasir Ris, Tampines Central, Tampines West, Kaki Bukit, Jalan Eunos, Telok Kurau and Marine Parade. Calling at Eunos MRT Station, the route serves residential estates and public amenities around Telok Kurau and Marine Parade with connections to Eunos MRT. Additionally, the route serves Temasek Polytechnic with connections to Tampines MRT, and also connects Tampines Regional Centre to Pasir Ris as an alternative to the MRT.
Demand for this route is moderate during off-peak hours but is very heavy during the peak hours, owing to the many industries it serves around Kaki Bukit and student demand from Temasek Polytechnic.
Service 15 is one of two services to loop at the Marine Parade Road roundabout itself, the other being Service 966.
MRT Stations Served:
- Tampines Ave 1 (Opp Temasek Poly West Gate) → Pasir Ris Int
Temasek Poly School Weekdays: 16:05, 16:23, 16:41, 16:57, 17:06, 17:19, 17:34, 17:50, 18:09, 18:17, 18:27, 18:52, 19:02, 19:11, 19:21 & 19:48
- Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn) → Pasir Ris Int, via Marine Parade
Daily: From 05:40 till around 06:20
Weekdays: 05:40, 05:47, 05:54, 06:01, 06:08 & 06:15
- Jalan Eunos (Eunos Stn) → Pasir Ris Int
Weekdays Morning Peak Hours
Short Trip Service
- Service 15A: Pasir Ris Int → Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn)
Weekdays: 07:33, 07:42, 08:00, 08:18 & 10:04
Service 15A caters to high morning peak demand between Pasir Ris & Tampines to Temasek Polytechnic (along Tampines Ave 1) and the Kaki Bukit Industrial Estate.
Gallery (Go-Ahead Singapore):
Gallery (SBS Transit):
- 18 Sep 1995 – 31 Oct 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 01 Nov 2001 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 1995 (18 Sep): Introduced between Pasir Ris Int and Eunos Int with the opening of Temasek Polytechnic
- 1997 (05 Oct): Integrated with Service M4 and extended to loop at Marine Parade Rd
- 1998: Amended to skip Marine Cres with the route extension of Service 13
- 1998: Serves new pair of bus stops outside East Coast Apts and before St. Patrick’s Rd along Telok Kurau Rd
- 2001: Serves new pair of bus stops outside and opposite Tropica Condo along Tampines Ave 1
- 2009 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2011 (28 Aug): Amended to ply Jln Tenaga, Bedok Reservoir Rd and Jln Damai with the partial closure of Kaki Bt Ave 1 to facilitate the construction of Kaki Bukit MRT station on the Downtown MRT Line
- 2013 (10 Mar): Serves additional bus stop opposite Blk 571 along Pasir Ris Dr 1
- 2016 (24 Apr): Amended to ply the reinstated Kaki Bt Ave 1, skipping Jln Tenaga, Bedok Reservoir Rd and Jln Damai
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 2021 (11 Apr): Serves new pair of bus stops outside Blk 524B and opposite Blk 525B along Pasir Ris Dr 8