Go-Ahead Bus Service 15 is a trunk route from Pasir Ris and looping at Marine Parade, serving Tampines Central & West, Kaki Bukit, Jalan Eunos, and Telok Kurau.
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange ↺ Marine Parade Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Pasir Ris Dr 52, Tampines Ave 7, 4, 5, 1, 10, Bedok Reservoir Rd, Kaki Bukit, Jalan Eunos, Telok Kurau Rd, Marine Parade Rd|
|Route Length||33.0 km|
|Travelling Time||130 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Buses:
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris
||0545hrs – 2300hrs (Weekdays & Saturdays)
0600hrs – 2300hrs (Sundays & Public Holidays)
|0630hrs – 0830hrs: 04 – 09 mins
0831hrs – 1659hrs: 04- 13 mins
1700hrs – 1900hrs: 07 – 15 mins
After 1900hrs: 13 – 16 mins
Introduced in 1995, Service 15 is an inter-town route serving between Pasir Ris, Tampines Central, Tampines West, Kaki Bukit, Jalan Eunos, Telok Kurau and Marine Parade. Calling at Eunos MRT Station, the route serves residential estates and public amenities around Telok Kurau and Marine Parade with connections to Eunos MRT. Additionally, the route serves Temasek Polytechnic with connections to Tampines MRT, and also connects Tampines Regional Centre to Pasir Ris as an alternative to the MRT.
Demand for this route is moderate during off-peak hours but is very heavy during the peak hours, owing to the many industries it serves around Kaki Bukit and student demand from Temasek Polytechnic.
Service 15 is one of two services to loop at the Marine Parade Road roundabout, the other being Service 966. It has been a wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB) since 03 Dec 2009.
As part of the Downtown Line Stage 3 construction, Service 15 was diverted to ply Jalan Tenaga & Jalan Damai in lieu of the closed section of Kaki Bukit Ave 1 from Aug 2011. It resumed plying the full stretch of Kaki Bukit Ave 1 from Apr 2016 onwards.
MRT Stations Served:
- Tampines Ave 1 (Opp Temasek Poly West Gate) → Pasir Ris Int
Temasek Poly School Weekdays: 1605hrs, 1623hrs, 1641hrs, 1657hrs, 1706hrs, 1719hrs, 1734hrs, 1750hrs, 1809hrs, 1817hrs, 1827hrs, 1852hrs, 1902hrs, 1911hrs, 1921hrs, 1948hrs
- Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn) → Pasir Ris Int, via Marine Parade
Weekdays: 0540hrs, 0547hrs, 0554hrs, 0601hrs, 0608hrs, 0615hrs
Daily: From 0540hrs till around 0620hrs
- Jalan Eunos (Eunos Stn) → Pasir Ris Int
Weekdays AM Peak
Short Trip Service
- Service 15A: Pasir Ris Int → Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn)
Weekdays: 0735hrs, 0750hrs, 0800hrs, 0815hrs, 1000hrs
15A caters to high morning peak demand between Pasir Ris & Tampines to Temasek Polytechnic (along Tampines Ave 1) and the Kaki Bukit Industrial Estate.
Fare: Charges regular distance-based trunk fares. See Bus Fares.
- 1995 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 onwards: Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 1995 (18 Sep): Introduced between Pasir Ris and Eunos Int
- 1997: Merged with Service M4, and extended to Marine Parade Road (Loop)
- 2009 (3 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2011 (28 Aug): Amended to Jln Tenaga & Jln Damai due to Downtown Line construction works.
- 2016 (24 Apr): Resume using Kaki Bukit Ave 1, skipping Jln Damai and Jln Tenaga
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
Past Routings: Refer to this article
External Links and References: