SBS Transit Feeder Service 804 is a Feeder service operating from Yishun Bus Interchange and looping at Yishun Avenue 11, passing through Yishun Ring Road, Yishun Street 41 & Yishun Avenue 1.
|Route||Yishun Bus Interchange ↺ Yishun Avenue 11 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Street 41, Yishun Avenue 1|
|Route Length||8.4 km|
|Travelling Time||34 – 48 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||18-metre Articulated Buses
– MAN A24
12-metre Double Decker Buses
– Volvo B9TL
12-metre Single Deck Buses
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Yishun||0520hrs – 0055hrs (Weekdays/Saturdays)
0530hrs – 0055hrs (Sundays/PHs)
|0630 – 0830: 05 mins
0831 – 1659: 04 – 07 mins
1700 – 1900: 04 – 06 mins
After 1900: 05 – 09 mins
Feeder Service 804 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun St 41 and Yishun Ave 11, connecting them to transport nodes at Yishun Town Centre, namely Yishun MRT and Bus Interchange. Its primary area of service is Yishun Neighbourhoods 2, 3 and 4. High capacity articulated buses and Double-Decker buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand for residents.
The route serves schools such as North View Secondary and Northbrooks Secondary. Other public amenities include Yishun Park, Evangel Family Church and Junction Nine.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Yishun MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SBS Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Station Served:
- NS13 Yishun
- Yishun Ring Road (Blk 413) → Yishun Int
- Yishun Ring Road (Blk 356) → Yishun Int
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
Gallery: (SBS Transit)
Gallery: (SMRT Buses)
- 1987 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 17 Mar 2018: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 18 Mar 2018 onwards: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1987: Introduced as a feeder service, Yishun Int – Yishun Ave 11 (Loop)
- 2003: Peak Hour service variant 804A introduced as Yishun Int – Yishun Ring Rd (Northbrooks Sec Sch) (Loop), just before Yishun St 41
- 2004 (25 Apr): 804 extended to Yishun St 41 and Yishun Ave 1. 804A withdrawn.
- 2014: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2015 (14 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2017 (21 Oct): Received double-decker buses
- 2018 (18 Mar): Operations transferred to SBS Transit as part of the Seletar Bus Package
- 2019 (08 Sep): Amended to Yishun Integrated Transport Hub