SBS Transit Feeder Service 804 is a Feeder service operating from Yishun Bus Interchange and looping at Yishun Avenue 11, passing through Yishun Ring Road, Yishun Street 41 & Yishun Avenue 1.
↺ Yishun Ave 11 (Loop)
|Route||Yishun Bus Interchange ↺ Yishun Avenue 11 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun St 41|
|Route Length||8.4 km|
|Travelling Time||34 – 48 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
|18-metre Articulated Bus:
– MAN A24
|12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Yishun
||Weekdays & Saturdays
||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|05:20 – 00:55||05:30 – 00:55|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||5 – 7 mins||4 – 6 mins||4 – 6 mins||5 – 9 mins|
|Saturdays||6 – 7 mins||6 – 7 mins||6 – 7 mins||7 – 13 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||7 – 8 mins||7 – 9 mins||8 mins||7 – 12 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 804 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun St 41 and Yishun Ave 11, connecting them to transport nodes at Yishun Town Centre, namely Yishun MRT and Bus Interchange. Its primary area of service is Yishun Neighbourhoods 2, 3 and 4. High capacity articulated buses and Double-Decker buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand for residents.
The route serves schools such as North View Secondary and Northbrooks Secondary. Other public amenities include Yishun Park, Evangel Family Church and Junction Nine.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Yishun MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SBS Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Station Served:
- NS13 Yishun
- Yishun Ring Rd (Blk 413) → Yishun Int
Weekdays & Saturdays: 05:20
- Yishun Ring Rd (Blk 356) → Yishun Int
Gallery: (SBS Transit)
Gallery: (SMRT Buses)
- 1987 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 17 Mar 2018: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 18 Mar 2018 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1987 (08 Nov): Introduced between Yishun Int and Yishun Ring Rd (Loop)
- 1989: Extended to loop at Yishun Ave 6
- 2002: Serves the bus stop outside Blk 923 along Yishun Ave 2, skipping the bus stop outside Northpoint Shop Ctr
- 2004 (25 Apr): Amended to ply Yishun St 41 and amended to loop at Yishun Ave 11
- 2012 (01 Jan): Serves new bus stop between Blks 445 and 449 along Yishun Ring Rd
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2015 (14 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (18 Mar): Operations transferred to SBS Transit as part of the Seletar Bus Package
- 2019 (08 Sep): Amended to Yishun Integrated Transport Hub