The route operates from Yishun Bus Interchange and ends at Yishun Ring Road (Khatib Stn Exit D). It operates daily, during the morning hours.
|Route||Yishun Bus Interchange → Yishun Ring Road (Khatib Stn Exit D)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ring Rd|
|Route Length||4.6 km|
|Journey Time||~ 20–25 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||18-metre Articulated bus:
12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
||Daily from Yishun Interchange:
Weekdays: 0600hrs – 0902hrs
Saturdays: 0710hrs – 0937hrs
Sundays & Public Holidays: 0709hrs – 0952hrs
Short Trip Service 807A is a feeder bus service operating from Yishun Bus Interchange and ends at Yishun Ring Road (Khatib Stn Exit D).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates daily in the morning, and supplements the high demand for Service 807 from residential estates around Yishun Avenue 9 and Yishun Ring Road, connecting to Khatib MRT station.
- From Yishun Interchange:
Weekdays: 0600hrs, 0604hrs, 0609hrs, 0614hrs, 0619hrs, 0624hrs, 0629hrs, 0634hrs, 0640hrs, 0645hrs, 0649hrs, 0655hrs, 0700hrs, 0704hrs, 0710hrs, 0719hrs, 0724hrs, 0730hrs, 0739hrs, 0748hrs, 0757hrs, 0806hrs, 0812hrs, 0821hrs, 0830hrs, 0836hrs, 0842hrs, 0848hrs, 0852hrs, 0857hrs & 0902hrsSaturdays: 0710hrs, 0720hrs, 0728hrs, 0736hrs, 0744hrs, 0752hrs, 0800hrs, 0808hrs, 0816hrs, 0824hrs, 0833hrs, 0842hrs, 0852hrs, 0900hrs, 0909hrs, 0926hrs, 0937hrsSundays & Public Holidays: 0709hrs, 0718hrs, 0726hrs, 0734hrs, 0743hrs, 0752hrs, 0802hrs, 0811hrs, 0820hrs, 0829hrs, 0838hrs, 0847hrs, 0856hrs, 0905hrs, 0914hrs, 0922hrs, 0932hrs, 0942hrs & 0952hrs
Fare: Distance Fares for Feeder Bus Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
MRT Stations Served:
- 25 May 2015 – 14 Oct 2017: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 15 Oct 2017 – 17 Mar 2018: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 18 Mar 2018 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
- 2015 (25 May): Introduced from Yishun Temp Int to Yishun Ring Rd (Opp Blk 798) as Service 860A
- 2017 (15 Oct): Renumbered to Service 807A with the route amendment of Service 860 and introduction of Service 807
- 2018 (18 Mar): Operations transferred to SBS Transit as part of the Seletar Bus Package
- 2019 (08 Sep): Amended to Yishun Integrated Transport Hub