MRT Early Closure: Jurong East – Outram Park & Serangoon – Punggol (1 – 2 Nov)
November 1 @ 11:00 PM - November 3 @ 1:30 AM UTC+8
Shorter operating hours along the East West Line (EWL) between Jurong East and Outram Park will take place on selected Fridays & Saturdays in October & November 2019 to facilitate additional engineering hours for installation of 22kV power cables as part of power supply system renewal works.
In addition, shorter operating hours along the North East Line (NEL) between Serangoon and Punggol will take place on selected Fridays & Saturdays in November 2019 to facilitate intensified maintenance that will be carried out on the tracks as well as component replacement works for the NEL’s power and signalling systems.
Affected Train Stations
|East West Line||North East Line|
Train services between:
- Jurong East – Outram Park on the East West Line &
- Serangoon – Punggol on the North East Line
Will end earlier at around 11.00pm on Friday, 1 November 2019 & Saturday, 2 November 2019.
Find out more (including affected train timings) at:
- Early Closure of East West Line (October & November 2019) &
- Early Closure of North East Line (November 2019)
Train Services on the East West Line will only operate between EW1 Pasir Ris – EW16NE3 Outram Park, EW24NS1 Jurong East – EW33 Tuas Link and EW4CG Tanah Merah – CG2 Changi Airport during the periods of closure.
Shuttle Bus Services will be available:
- East West Line
Shuttle Bus Service 1: Jurong East—Outram Park
- North East Line
Shuttle Bus Service 21: Serangoon—Punggol
There will also be extended operating hours for:
- Selected bus services from Clementi, Jurong East, Hougang & Punggol
- Train service on the North East Line (Southbound) from Serangoon to HarbourFront
- Train service on Sengkang LRT and Punggol LRT