Early Closures & Late Openings (ECLO) along the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) between Woodlands North and Woodlands South will take place daily from Monday, 24 May 2021 to Sunday, 8 August 2021.
This is to facilitate additional engineering hours for the testing of systems and trains in preparation for the opening of TEL Stage 2.
|Early Closure||Daily, at 9:00 pm||24 May 2021 – 8 August 2021|
|Late Opening||Daily, at 6:30 am||24 May 2021 – 8 August 2021|
|Affected Sector||Thomson-East Coast Line:
Woodlands North – Woodlands – Woodlands South
Affected MRT Stations
As a result, TEL train services will be unavailable during the periods of closure.
Affected Hours & Dates
Early Closure & Late Opening
Train services will start at about 6:30 am and end about 9:00pm daily from 24 May 2021 to 8 August 2021.
Alternate Bus Services
During Early Closure & Late Opening of TEL, commuters can take alternative bus services to the affected train stations.
- SMRT Bus Service 856
– At Woodlands Temp Int (Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub from 13 June) for TE2NS9 Woodlands
– At Bus Stop 47201 – W’lands Nth Stn, Woodlands North Coast Rd for TE1 Woodlands North
- SMRT Bus Services 901 & 901M
– At Woodlands Temp Int (Woodlands Bus Interchange from 13 June) for TE2NS9 Woodlands
– At Bus Stop 46981 – W’lands Sth Stn Exit 2, Woodlands Ave 1 for TE3 Woodlands South from Woodlands
– At Bus Stop 46989 – W’lands Sth Stn Exit 1, Woodlands Ave 1 for TE3 Woodlands South towards Woodlands