SMRT Feeder Service 804 is a Feeder service operating from Yishun Temporary Interchange and looping at Yishun Street 41, passing through Yishun Ring Road and Yishun Avenue 1.
|Route||Yishun Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Yishun Street 41 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 1|
|Route Length||8.6 km|
|Travelling Time||40 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)|
|Current Fleet||18-metre Articulated Buses
– MAN A24
– Mercedes-Benz O405G
12-metre Double Decker Buses
– MAN A95
12-metre Single Deck Buses
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Yishun||0520hrs – 0055hrs (Weekdays/Saturdays)
0530hrs – 0055hrs (Sundays/PHs)
|0630 – 0830: 04 – 05 mins
0831 – 1659: 05 – 06 mins
1700 – 1900: 05 mins
After 1900: 05 – 09 mins
Feeder Service 804 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun St 41 and Yishun Ave 11, connecting them to transport nodes at Yishun Town Centre, namely Yishun MRT and Bus Interchange. Its primary area of service is Yishun Neighbourhoods 2, 3 and 4. High capacity articulated buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand for residents.
The route serves schools such as North View Secondary and Northbrooks Secondary. Other public amenities include Yishun Park, Evangel Family Church and Junction Nine.
Service 807, introduced under the Bus Services Enhancement Programme (BSEP), compliments this service by providing additional transport options to Yishun and Khatib MRT.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to complement the extension of train operating hours.
MRT Stations Served:
- NS13 Yishun
- Yishun Ring Road (Blk 413) → Yishun Int
- Yishun Ring Road (Blk 356) → Yishun Int
- 1987 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 1H 2018 onwards: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2018 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1987: Introduced as a feeder service, Yishun Int – Yishun Ave 11 (Loop)
- 2003: Peak Hour service variant 804A introduced as Yishun Int – Yishun Ring Rd (Northbrooks Sec Sch) (Loop), just before Yishun St 41
- 2004 (25 Apr): 804 extended to Yishun St 41 and Yishun Ave 1. 804A withdrawn.
- 2014: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2015 (14 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2017 (21 Oct): Received double-decker buses
- 1987: Yishun Int, Yishun Ctrl 1, Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 11, Yishun Ave 6, U-turn near Blk 433, back along Yishun Ave 6, Yishun Ave 11, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Int
- 2004: Current routing.