- This event has passed.
Exercise Station Guard – Chinatown MRT Station (December 2022)
9 December 2022 @ 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM UTC+8
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) and SBS Transit will carry out Exercise Station Guard, an emergency preparedness exercise, on Friday, 9 December 2022 from 10.00am to 4.00pm at NE4DT19 Chinatown MRT station (North East Line and Downtown Line).
During the Exercise, commuters entering the station nearer to the North East Line platform will be directed towards the fare gates near Exit A, while commuters entering nearer to the Downtown Line will proceed to the fare gates near Exit G. Exit F along Upper Cross Street will be closed for the duration of the exercise. Staff will be available to facilitate entry for commuters on wheelchairs and those with mobility difficulties.
Previous Exercise Station Guards
- 4 Feb 2018 – Newton MRT Station
- 29 July 2018 – Holland Village MRT Station
- 5 December 2018 – Hougang MRT Station
- 5 April 2019 – Jurong East MRT Station
- 2 August 2019 – HarbourFront MRT Station
- 9 December 2019 – Ang Mo Kio MRT Station
- 7 December 2021 – Serangoon MRT Station
- 6 June 2022 – Bugis MRT Station